Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PAT_TKUO9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jif Extra Crunchy

yeh, it's #1 choice of choosy moms I heard

Reese's

Peter Pan: Shota Smooth

step aside plebs

Store brand most of the time. I compare the label to my favorite name brand. If it's identical, store brand is my favorite because it's cheaper. Usually as a bonus store brand crunchy varieties have slightly bigger pieces of peanutses. I spend the difference on better steaks.

None because I'm allergic

Wok Fried
youtube.com/watch?v=4PAT_TKUO9U

jif is literally the worst one you could get

Peter Pan

I get the natural kind from Trader Joes with flax seeds in them because that's supposed to be good for you

tastes good

Creamy peanut butter with the only ingredients being peanuts and salt. Doesn't matter what brand.

Lots of peanut butter has palm oil in it, which usually doubles the sat fat content. Sugar is also bad.

Whatever's on sale and consists entirely of Peanuts and salt.

yo miss me with that gay shit bruh tryna nut in my ass or sumtin

Eastwind

it's made by some marxist commune in Missouri

I like Skippy

Whichever has a label that describes it as 'all natural, no need to stir' and has four ingredients or fewer (peanuts, oil, salt and either evaporated cane juice, sugar or honey).
I don't taste much a difference between the various four-ingredient/all natural brands so I just get whichever's cheapest. (:

Sprouts brand 2bh
>his peanut butter isn't 1 ingredient 100% roasted peanuts
wtf???

Any natural peanut butter.

Actually, Planters peanut butter is wayyyyyy worse than Jif.

Which is fucking surprising because you'd think a company whose whole schtick is selling nuts would make a decent peanut butter.

I like Planters, it seems to have less sugar.

Not a fan. Needs a little oil, salt and sugar, tbqh.

$19.99

Salt yes, but anything else is a no. Peanuts + a little salt = straight from the jar into my mouth

This is my shit