Ponzis?

Anyone got any new eth ponzis to shill? Unironically they have made me the most money

Other urls found in this thread:

topcryptomemes.com
ethersark.com
medium.com/@EthersArk/introducing-ethers-ark-76b3ad72ac96
cryptopepe.net/
cryptopepe.net/#
etherhell.com/faucet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

topcryptomemes.com
linkies.biz
etherheroes.co

all unironically ground floor

>linkies.biz
which one of you did this lmfao

>linkies.biz
to be honest, me

You need to shill this more. It should be way bigger than it is

i make a new one almost every day
i let the bagholders shill

Ethpyramid.io maybe?

Not ponzi but

ethersark.com JUST launched

Ethphoenix.io

260 ETH in the smart contract, dividends earned when people buy OR sell, so if you have iron hands then you cant lose, because even if the other 260 eth is sold youll get 10% of it (as the last holder).

They have a discord with an active community.

these ether games get a bad rep but they can seriously make you some good money. you gotta get in early though.

looks like ethersark.com is brand new

unironically this is where i'm placing my chips

copypasta red pill

Redpill: Making ETH From Browser Games

Fact: Flipping items from new ETH games is the new ICO PRE SALE.

>you missed Ethercraft
>you missed Crypto Colors
>you missed Etheremons

Veeky Forumsnessmen,

It is time for you to learn the simple, elegant art of making money off of ethereum game normies.

A: EthersArk.com just launched
B: Devs confirmed large normie media buys
C: Easy 5x - 10x in my opinion
D: Launch announcement: medium.com/@EthersArk/introducing-ethers-ark-76b3ad72ac96

How to do it:

A: Buy animals on the site
B: Join and pump the Discord
C: Repeat

(actual free eth on this one. i research them.)

researching them is important. the newer they are, the fatter stacks you get. Ethersark.com looks solid

cryptopepe.net/

yep looks like it just launched. i bought up a couple, we'll see how it goes

So good so far. I'm loading MetaMask to buy the LINK lizard lel

cryptopepe.net/# was just relaunched by a different dev after the other exit scammed, and the new dev was on Veeky Forums last night talking about giving his cut of the sell price to "owners" in the community for certain cards. The floor is still pretty cheap; I'm waiting to see if the additional mechanics he's looking to implement come about.

EthersArk.com is definitely a brand new game with mainstream potential and nothing like that garbage.

Who bought my Skeeter the Ostrich? Thanks user

I'm about to step into the bird bid war when these NEETs go AFK. You need to look at the ones getting the most action.

Ameripoors are too sleepy to win new ETH games

Unironically this

ethersark.com is the future

EthersArk.com > Everything else. Brand new with tons of potential and advanced features. Solid game. Actually fun. Will make early adopters tons of ETH.

>ethergen.io

not a pyramid but still collectible unique cards which u can buy at the ground floor when it launches tomorrow

freaking matrix cards

plz use my discord link:

discord gg / Pd6eVAX

accumulating

dude's i am up 1.8 ETH. i started with 0.1 lol

get in here biztards, buy some shit

fucking facebook normies are going to buy all of my pets before i wake up. they're MINE

ethersark.com is on a fucking moon mission

load up on copy pasta boys

> You missed CryptoKitties
> You missed CryptoCountries
> You missed Ethermon
> You missed EtherEstates

Don't miss out again. These money making games are still early on and won't last forever.

Ether's Ark JUST released. Here's your chance to get in early and make some serious cash. I've been apart of all the other 4 mentioned above and I've walked away with 5x-10x ROI (I'm up 38 ETH, started with 5 ETH) in the past month.

Ether's Ark appears to let you mate animals together which breed a baby that gives you passive income FOREVER. The possibilities are endless. Get in early before you miss out on this one as well.

ethersark.com

cant withdraw eth from binance???

Trying to be subtle huh

binance?

You transfer ETH to metamask dumbass it says it right on ethersark.com

crystal token looks like a classic ponzi. coins deposit straight to you ERC20 wallet

this is unironically the only good new ethereum game i've seen how the fuck did it end up here before normieville

theyre BIRTHING

how cute

etherhell.com/faucet.html
Ether faucet with dividends. Just launched a couple days ago, get in now while the dividend shares are still cheap.

The first investors are about to start seeing an ROI, then it's free money forever as long people keep trying to drain the pot.

I honestly see no reason why ethersark.com isn't incredible right now.

Veeky Forums actually delivers once in a blue moon.

Thank you based anons. Baby shopping time.

truth

Bro each time a new baby is born or whenever a pet you own gets bought and it does a pop up notification and DINGS, I get a semi-chub