Now that 5 years has passed since the protest, is it socially acceptable to eat at Chick-Fil-A now...

Now that 5 years has passed since the protest, is it socially acceptable to eat at Chick-Fil-A now? Or will people still accuse me of being a bigot and lynch me and vandalize my car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8LqoLBQ68Uw
youtu.be/sO-msplukrw
youtube.com/watch?v=Mz3Mi_OZYno
upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/03/18/Chick-fil-A-CEO-admits-it-was-a-mistake-to-oppose-same-sex-marriage/6421395174118/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just drive thru it faggit

Did the protest significantly damage the economically?

They lost, so it's fine. Go eat and enjoy.

The econimal is fine.

My gay uncle even eats Chik Fil A. Most sane people, regardless of their beliefs, don't give a shit.

It actually increased their sales by like 45%. When the "protest" was fresh in the media, they had their highest sales ever for like a week straight.

Fags feelings aren't important the majority of people.

This just proves that there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Nobody gave a shit the month after.

The poultry community sure did, you anthromorphist.

Has Hiromoot ever eaten at a Chick-fil-A?

We need to make this happen.

>Hiromoot
Who

An hiro is the new owner after moot said fuck it and sold the website.

I like to call him All-New All-Different Moot, or Earth 2 Moot.

I'm partial to Hiroshima Nagasaki personally.

>implying people remember random outrage #166

chik fil a is more popular than ever

I'm a fag and I eat there occasionally.

no, they keep spewing new hate towards gay's and trans whenever they get the chance, because they can now marry, they cut 10% off their employees for a tithe to the church and require them to repeat things in a cultish manner if you say thanks.

so the answer is if you have friends, you shouldn't eat there. on a side note you shouldn't be eating at Papa Johns either.

Gonna get me some Chik Fil-A sandwich, nuggets and fries tonight, and a burger pizza when they come back out just to piss off faggots like you.

>handing over your money to a corporation just to spite some anonymous dude online

A fool and his money.

the sandwiches are alright. sometimes the chicken is too dry though.

Dunno, he also gets the added benefit of eating delicious food.

I remember the Chick-fil-A "protest." In my area, no one boycotted any of the restaurants on the designated day, but there was a counter-protest scheduled a few days afterwards and there was a huge line out of the drive-thru at the one I usually visit.

Not long after that, CFA passed KFC as the #1 chicken fast food chain and they have since expanded, even with one location in NYC.

To the CFA haters I say this: do you agree with everything your parents believe? Yet you still visit them on occasion, right? Well, there you have it.

That feel when wife has a gay brother, and she basically follows him like a sheep in terms of what socio-political views to have. Despite that, and despite the fact that he still boycotts CFA today, she insists we get it regularly. lol

I like all new all different moot. Better than moot 2.
Maybe moot 52?

Despite living in the South now, I rarely go to Chik Fil A, and even then, mostly for the seasonal peach shakes. I live close to one but from what I hear there's always a line around the block for the drive-thru.

Occasionally my work will get a catering platter or something from them if everyone has to work their off-day for the holiday rush or they'll hand out chicken biscuits and jelly packets, but for the most part, I don't bother with it.

my parents spent hundreds of thousands of dollars raising me. chik fil a doesn't love me

>wife following her faggot brother's political opinions and not yours
>she insists you take her to cfa regularly
Behold, a cuck!

Chik-fil-a loves everyone, my son. It is simply that you haven't accepted Chik-fil-a as your lord and saviour

Frankly I was kinda underwhelmed. It's just a chicken sandwich. Waffle fries nothing special. Peach milkshake nothing to write home about either. The way the employees are required to talk gives me the creeps too.

I'm transgender and it's my favorite fast food place, most of my LGBT friends also really like it. Tasty food trumps some CEO's stupid bible views

Son, go to bed

how many hundreds of pounds is your wife?

>I'm transgender
stopped reading there.

Still the number one in sales among fast food places per store on average.

If some fedora wearing faglord calls you a bigot, do you even care? After all God does hate fags.

>"marriage is between a man and a woman" some guy's opinion
>THEY HATE ME THEY HATE ME WHAYYY WHAYYY
This is how some peoples minds actually operate.

>what if people judge me for eating something?
This is SJW thinking and I do not approve of it.

ding ding ding

news sources were repeating "chick fil-a" a thousand times an hour. Of course sales rose.

>someone disagrees with a company's use of income
>AM I ALLOWED TO EAT THERE I'M SCARED

it goes both ways

Haven't eaten there since. I am gay. They do not really want my business, so I won't give them any of my money.

It's a shame. Chick-fil-a makes some good fast food.

>Or will people still accuse me of being a bigot and lynch me and vandalize my car?

That was happening ever? hm. ok. Well, yes, I hope it happens to you .faggot.

What is this in reference to? I must have missed it.
If a company was using their money to fund ISIS then it would be reasonable to avoid said place.

Good. We didn't want you gaying up the place anyways.

capitalism; go fuck yourself

don't go there to eat but don't believe that your opinion matters more than your money

they want your money.
the opinion was really just that of the owner and not that of the company.

does that change your opinion?

too bad it's Sunday Christ fag

>What is this in reference to? I must have missed it
>will people still accuse me of being a bigot and lynch me and vandalize my car?

A gay man sat in front of me and told be he liked the way I ate my sandwich. Im from Texas and shot him, as is my natural right.

why wouldn't you hate fags?

if you don't treat them special, they do stupid shit like attack your business.

homosexuals are fucking worthless and i eat at chic-fil-a all the time, it's probably the best fast food out there.

you're clearly some kind of faggot that needs to get thrown off the top of a building.

Upper Midwest fag here,

Vacationed in Virginia this Summer and tried some Chik'Fil'A

It was okay, nothing special. The service surprised me, i'm not used to having a fast food person actually bring the food to my table.

The sandwich was decent, the fries sucked.

>To the CFA haters I say this: do you agree with everything your parents believe? Yet you still visit them on occasion, right? Well, there you have it.

if my parents funded the abuse of fags then yes I would not visit them

>if you don't treat them special, they do stupid shit like attack your business.

??????

what business treats them special, why arent they attacking companies like taco bell or wendy's then?

I'm a giant faggot and I eat chick-fil-a all the time. Who gives a fuck.

>if you don't treat them special, they do stupid shit like attack your business

I don't think it's treating gay people special, but equal. Feminist and BLM are the ones that expect special treatment. Gay people just don't want to be shit on/limited for their sexual preference.

If gays don't want shit on themselves, why do they stick their dicks in butts?

checkmate, queerosexuals.

>is it socially acceptable to eat at Chick-Fil-A now?
Are you retarded? When was it ever unacceptable to anyone but liberal maniacs?
This is true, I started going there just because I heard about how butthurt faggots were getting over it.

I started eating there during the whole gay marriage controversy. Not because I'm anti gay or whatever, they just came into my radar and the food is miles better than the other fast food gacks.

How does ChickFilA taste and is it worth it? They are building one here in NV and it's going to be a hassle since it's the only one and in a huge neighborhood. Is it worth going?

The chicken is well seasoned compared to other fast food places. Basically everything else is pretty shitty though, including the bun that chicken comes with. Just get plain chicken, try out different sauce packets, and see if you like it enough to get it again.

So you would recommend just a normal chicken burger with sauces? How much would a combo come out to be?

remember him?

youtube.com/watch?v=8LqoLBQ68Uw

Yummy. They have a great Cobb salad and then I get the superfood side which is really tasty.

One of the few fast food places i go to

>chicken burger

foreigners get out

It's a burger according to the picture

Nope, that's a chicken sandwich

Go back to whatever shithole country you came from.

That sounds like a great idea!

Apparently it's both.

that chicken in that picture on that sandwich is not ground.

>ground meat

>upset about their ideology
>still calls gay people fags

you really are fucking retarded.

So
Fucking
What
?

>a hamburger is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of GROUND meat

So it's not a fucking burger julio

>a hamburger is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of GROUND meat
Said no-one, ever.

What kind of shitposting is this?

No one in their right mind ever gave a fuck

Exibit gAy: youtu.be/sO-msplukrw

>it's an edgy 14 year olds from /pol/ are tired of /tv/ so they invade Veeky Forums episode

what the fuck is it about this dumbass fringe groups that make them want write their own shitty songs

youtube.com/watch?v=Mz3Mi_OZYno

>Wikipedia is an authoritative reference and is a suitable source and citation to use in debate.
Millennial dickhead detected.
Go and fuck yourself,

awww did I hurt the libcuck's feelings?

Nope.
I just believe you are a faggot in denial.
When do you plan on coming out, you raving homo?

The supreme court ruled in favor of gay marriage, so the SJWs moved on from chicken sandwich boycotts to gamergate tweeting and BLM road-blocking.

Their quest to find the most useless social movements must continue ever onward.

I'm not searching a fucking academic database for some jackass on Veeky Forums, besides if you weren't the one who posted the screencap I wasn't talking to you anyway.

>debate
>Veeky Forums

This. They could be ran by Satanists or believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster and I'd still eat there because it's damn good food. Only people who need something to complain about/feel sorry on behalf of another group of people care about that nonsense.

the chik-fil-a owner/ceo/whatever gave money to religious right groups who lobbied against gay rights. obviously if you disagree with this action it's perfectly reasonable to not give money to his business

>My gay uncle
Have any steamy stories from childhood about Uncle Paul?

Hope this ends in suicide.

Not really. He's been happily living with his partner (or whatever the correct term is) for 30+ years. :)

upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/03/18/Chick-fil-A-CEO-admits-it-was-a-mistake-to-oppose-same-sex-marriage/6421395174118/

If anyone calls you a bigot, just point out that the Chick Fil' A CEO apologized.

Nah I'd rather be called a bigot and just act smug about it. Thanks for the heads up though.

>Behold, a cuck!
Don't talk to me or my wife's brother EVER AGAIN!

>Now that 5 years has passed since the protest
Nah. Nahhhh. Can't be that long...

>In January 2011, the media reported that Chick-fil-A was co-sponsoring a marriage conference with the Pennsylvania Family Institute

What am I doing with my life

>Or will people still accuse me of being a bigot
They're faggots, why do you care?

>lynch me
Kill them first.

>vandalize my car?
Dash cams and sue them.

Americans do not have dash cams

Hey you fuck don't disrespect the spaghetti monster, R'amen.

Holy fuck, it's literally over 5 years ago.

I haven't done shit since then.

did you actually read the article? he didn't apologize at all.

You're 4 years late buddy, nobody cared after Mitten's humiliating defeat

/pol/ types in a nutshell, folks
in that time frame I got a job, got my driver's license, took some college classes, learned new programming languages on my own, and started work on a video game
what *did* you do for the last five years?

>lemonade in the OP pic
best drink

Drugs and loose women.

I'd imagine there's a shitton of /pol/lacks here due to the obvious hormones in pre-made food and such.