What is this used for

What is this used for

Other urls found in this thread:

zeppy.io/product/us/2/122128294763/tupperware-gadget-spaghetti-pasta-comb-serving-strainer-euc-white-free-ship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some kinda pasta utensil?

Grooming dugs?

For when you need your spaghetti parallel.

I can't fucking stand perpendicular spaghetti.

thats what im thinking but theres got to be some specific purpose for this thing.

I was given it for free with other utensils and might just use it as a backscratcher if I cant figure it out

It's a pick for poc hair, you fucking bigot.

My one and only guess.

interesting idea but what are the holes for

Fuck i don't know, aerodynamics.

lowers wind resistance

It's a dumb pasta tool. The perforated part is for people with three hands and no colander who want to drain pasta. The nubbin helps to prevent it sliding off the rim of the pot when you're assaulted with hot steam while carefully tilting ten pounds of boiling hot water. The tines are for clumsily dishing narrow pasta.

Looks like a discount headlice comb

makes sense, thanks

Makes some sense. I mean, I had to drain pasta with no colander before, usually using forks or a pot cover. But if I don't have a colander, it usually means I'm on a camping trip or just moved in or something, and a weird tool like that is the last thing I'll have.

However, with a similar one, in mirror, it makes pasta tongs. It's rather useless too, but I've already seen some. Picture related.

Obviously it's to hang your keyring on.

Straining pasta and combing hair

It's a 2 in 1 thingie. Works with pasta and catching fleas for those with long hair.

I'm.going to guess that it's used for making spaetzle.

It's a dug groomer.

You're welcome

zeppy.io/product/us/2/122128294763/tupperware-gadget-spaghetti-pasta-comb-serving-strainer-euc-white-free-ship

it looks like a serving fork that has holes for draining

i dunno

It's for grooming dugs.

stirring and scooping spaghetti. my mom gave me one and it broke because it was a piece of shit