Whats you favorite flavor Ramen?

Other urls found in this thread:

thekitchn.com/whats-the-difference-soba-udon-116505
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_noodles
countryandahalf.com/japanese-noodles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like the Lime Chicken flavor

although it makes the inside of the cup a strange neon green glowstick color

For Instant, you posted it. But normally cooked, Roasted Chicken + pepper + dash of soy sauce is hard to beat.

I'm surprised with how decent Oriental is every time I have it. Haven't really tried many flavors though, it's good while you're eating it but doesn't really satisfy or digest well for me.

Shin black

Not maruchan of course, but ACTUAL ramen dish.

Regular sin ramyeon.
Regular sin ramyeon actually tastes better than sin ramyeon black. Why do you like it?

Cheese.

Roast Beef one is good with a little curry and ginger powder

For me it is the IndomieĀ® Mi Goreng Instan, The best instant fried noodles

hot beef is the shit

This beauty right here.

Ok guys, tell me the proper way to make non-instant ramen. I have a decent Japanese grocery in town, although I can't read the packaging.

What are the noodles called?

>What are the noodles called?
As far as I know, they're literally called Ramen noodles. Then you have Udon, Soba, Vermicelli, Cellophan, etc.
thekitchn.com/whats-the-difference-soba-udon-116505
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_noodles
countryandahalf.com/japanese-noodles/

I don't uderstand why I am having such difficulty finding these.
I usually end up buying udon, but my family LOVES ramen. Unfortunately, I only seem to be able to find it with the packets, and not just a bag of noodles.

How about chinese wheat noodles? I remember those are pretty close to the packet ones in terms of texture and taste.
If nothing does it for you, the last thing would be just buying packet noodles and use those for your recipe but I'm sure you can find a good kind of noodle in that grocery store.

Thank God I don't have to eat that shit anymore flavor.

Why didn't you eat other flavors?

O splash some lemon on those it makes them better

technically not ramen and also technically not jjangmyeon but close enough to each to be cheap and good

I like maruchan's Taste of Asia flavors.

The Pork Tonkatsu and Chicken Miso are really good. Favorite instant cup one is cheese

Black just tastes better to me idk

I like nongshim a lot but they changed the BLACK recipe so it basically tastes the same as the normal red cup. Just salt and pepper my shit up all day.

beef ramen with packet broken into 8 chunks and slightly undercooked so noodles dont get mushy
2oz spam chopped up and baked/fried in oil & salt
1tbsp sweet&hot chili sauce
1 hot thai chili chopped
1/3 cayenne chopped
1tsp chili powder
1 fried egg

ive been eating 50cent ramen my whole life and ive been experimenting lately, this is what i like best

Piquin chili and shrimp

My nigga