Wait, you're meaning to tell me you're just holding crypto and not running a business on the side?

Wait, you're meaning to tell me you're just holding crypto and not running a business on the side?

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/520749764
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop posting your ugly gf

Everyone says they want to run a business but what does that even mean. What kind of businesses are everyone running???

I'm too lazy to do anything but sit in my house and browse Veeky Forums

this
op don't think a girl like will intimade any of the chads in here

not telling you cause I dont want more competition faggot.

Several businesses. Property Management. New construction. Wife is a realtor. Foreclosure trash out. Real estate flips and rentals. Also 1 gh/s ethereum farm. Oh, and i raise honey bees on the side.

Running a business sucks major dick. If I could just hold crypto, I'd do that.

so you started out rich, good for you

>Oh, and i raise honey bees on the side
another man of culture, I see

Pulls in 100k per year, confirmed.

genuinely convinced biz is like 15 people. I've posted this pic one other time, last night at like 3AM

>afrocenterists: 15 love
So turns out we did stick our dicks in a few neanderthal cave beasts.

Nah, just got lucky. I did work hard for it though, my luck.

i sell custom made meme products on Etsy

I am intrigued by this.

actually we only have Neanderthal ancestry from the male side

in other words, Neaderthal mutts were raised in non-Neanderthal tribes (when a Homo Sapiens woman is pregnant she lives with her own tribe) that survived - the Neanderthal tribes all died out so on the female side we have no remaining ancestry

I'm here all day, not like I have work to go to

all I'll say is this was the product that motivated me to start:
etsy.com/listing/520749764

It's a lot of work, but if you enjoy memes and willing to develop the skill-set required (photoshop, dealing with printers, materials, lots of packing, customer support) then you'll enjoy it

bruh

jesus, well i guess it couldn't get much better than shitposting and getting rich

that's... well, that's not how ancestry works...

like, at all

???

>implying OP has a gf.

Most people have a small % of Neanderthal DNA, like 1-4%. The girl in OPs pic might have a higher than average %.

I would literally give away 20 years of my life just so i would have a 50% chance of getting such gf

no he's actually right on both accounts
I tried to slip her in with all of the other roasties but I guess he was here for the ONE OTHER THREAD at 3 am last night
and she doesn't look nearly that good in rl lol