Look at this retard's shitty ass fucking fast food tier list...

Look at this retard's shitty ass fucking fast food tier list. Everybody please comment on how stupid he is and how he should promptly end his life. Un fucking believable

All I know is that Burger King deserves it's own category much lower than any he has shown on there

deezer?

I'd rate jack in the box higher and subway lower, but it looks fine

>DQ, Dunkin Donuts, Sonic at S+

The entire S+ tier is retarded

taco bell, pizza hut, Wendys and Papa Johns are place in S and above...? How can you possible be okay with this?

Five guys and In n out are both apparently worse than all mentioned above and in the same tier as Arby's and Jack in the Box and KFC???????

So many things wrong with this list but those stuck out the most

Availability, consistency, price.
Five guys is spendy and not as plentiful as other fast food locations, in n out is regional and no better than bk

Well that's nice that you made up your own rules for how he made his tier list but he's basing it 100% off of taste.

Once again, I can go to bk down the road and get a decent burger vs. being in California for a very similar product.
Also paying less for something definitely makes shit tastes better.

EPIC TROLL! xD

Who's trolling? Five guys is the only decent burger place on the list, but it's price makes it not worth it.
In n out is a glorified burger king.

>nathan's at the bottom

In n out, chipotle. subway, and dunkin are all mcdonalds tier aka awful. S+ tier = Five Guys, Smashburger, Your local 24 hour Ernie/Juan/Julio/Ricobertos, and culvers.

when will reviewbrah do a fast food tier list

why do east coast retards always feel the need to shit on in n out (when 95% of them haven't tried it) while sucking Five Guy's dick?

I truly believe anybody with an actually mature/developed pallet who has tried both In N Out and Five Guys will choose In N Out every time

I'm from Arizona my dude, In N Out is overrated garbage and is basically Pumpkin Spice Latte-tier
Fatburger > Smashburger > Five Guys > Whataburger >>>>> Shit it out

stop shilling destiny everywhere, everyone already knows hes a total faggot

Stop posting

only if you kill yourself

>pizzahut above dominos
>quiznos above anything
nigger just wants to die

>this is what white men do with their lives