Oldfag here. I dropped acid yesterday and I'm feeling a bit more empathy than usual...

Oldfag here. I dropped acid yesterday and I'm feeling a bit more empathy than usual. I'll be super clear here with this warning to anyone who hasn't caught on yet.

There is no more "community" here in the sense that I might have existed last year, the year before, etc.
Biz is being actively targeted by shills paid and unpaid. There's a huge reddit influx. Most of us regulars are gone, and whatever sense of community you think you had back when is essentially gone. No one here is looking out for you now, newfriends. No one here wants to help you get rich. And for that, you can trust that any shilling that poses as being to your benefit is actively attempting to manipulate you.
Do your own fucking research, make your own fucking decisions, do not let other people think for you. You won't listen though, will you? Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/
discord.me/biz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been giving out good advice, but I'm drowned out by bad advice 100:1 anyway.

thanks user. i don't really know why i come here. it's kind of addicting trying to sniff out the shills but can also be extremely infuriating. sometimes feel like i'm just talking to a bunch of 3rd worlders who are paid by the post.

how have you been able to quit /biz? I'm sure seeing it go to shit accelerated your decision but I always come back here when im bored, even though i know its all a mirage

Post acid trip faux clarity. Good time. Of course these asshats are out for themselves. Or you should stack up on Link and and ignore all the great shit about to pop.

lets see your triforce oldfag

Nice kek, it was always full of shills pnding their shitcoins. No one is altruistic when they're anonymous.

it's good it's designed like this. Only the smart that can tell bullshit fake news from real shit should survive.

yep

pajeets spamming fud and referral links like crazy

lots of deluded people here

I remember being called a "core shill" when I said bitcoin cash didn't have much of a future

I kinda hope that everyone is just spamming for fun and their opinions don't reflect the actual state of their bags

Truth.

I miss biz before the exponential crypto shilling, I remember when crypto was less than a handfull of threads

I did DMT and thought I died. Prayed to Jesus to save me. Been in cryptos ever since.

What was Jesus shilling?

Thanks user. The President of Coinbase and the CEO of Ripple are going to appear together on CNBC's Fast Money on Tuesday at 5PM eastern time. Remember to go all-in on XRP.

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/

jesuscoin

There is still one community left

This place got niggered hard and if you got in even as late as dec you are the nigger

Link niggers epitomize the newfag reddit culture here now. They post in literally every single thread and have several active threads 24hrs a day. No one works that hard for free. swallow cum and die faggot.

OP how do you think ETH ICX and FUN will do this year and what are the odds this bear market will be over somewhat soon?

This is absolutely not true and OP is full of shit.

Yoooo acid bro! I dropped 400 micrograms on the full moon a couple days ago. I got dragged into hell but its not so bad. Love is time and love never dies

monero

Faux clarity is the only clarity there is man

I shitpost about link for free because its second best thing on biz after pretending to be a dumbfuck brainlet pajeet.

Next time add MDMA into the mix. Then, you won't sound like such a bitch

you are fucking garbage

>Biz is being actively targeted by shills paid and unpaid
This so fucking much, as a matter of fact there seems to be a specific group with a vendetta against Veeky Forums aiming for everyone over here to be miserable and poor, on top of everything they seem to invest a lot of resources in controlling the meme narrative (mostly automated bots triggered by keywords on OP post and regular automated threads)

Why dont you just post the chart then

>a specific group with a vendetta against Veeky Forums aiming for everyone over here to be miserable and poor...
nah mate. they just want to dump their bags, promote their ICOs.

It would be just innocent bag dumping if they only promoted their shitcoins but they also actively fud promising coins with uncanny zeal never seen before

Great thread OP! Let's start a discord and transcend

Is it really organized though? Talking massive amounts of shit about everything that reaches 4chans consensus of "good" is standard on every single board.

YO man I'm down to transcend w y'all

just post the fucking webm

Ay you still around? Message me on discord Trilla#6801

Good sirs. buy mobius it is good coin; make you much moneies and wealth sirs,

join the oldest Veeky Forums discord server full of old fags and we always help each other
discord.me/biz

Sent a request my name is cripboy69420