Do you eat your veggies, Veeky Forums?

do you eat your veggies, Veeky Forums?

Hell yeah. I love a bunch of vegetarian dishes even though I regularly eat meat. Veggies are the bomb my man.

well if I didn't then I'd get no desserts, so duh.

Well i bought them, so why wouldn't I?

Nope, I drink it. Have you heard of V8?

Dirt rockets are bad for your health

Prove that carrots are bad for your health, then.

Need I say more?

That looks like someone just put carrots in a blender and smeared them over their face. What a waste of healthy food.

Only when I can afford either fresh ones or the good brands of canned ones. Most of the time I subsist on meat, starches and pickles.

I bet someone is really into that. Like those people that like to watch women step in eggs or dirt. Plus, she's kinda cute in an Amish or librarian way.

Vegetables are fuckin' gross.

I don't really know what to do with veggies to make them their own dish. It's always something cooked with meat or a side that was barely messed with.

I hate veggies but I see them as necessary.

Anyone know a good way to blend them in a blender and chug them down?

oh boy, i really like that red carrots! i sliced them and put them on a veggie plate for breakfast once. see for yourself

I could eat veggies all day my man.

trying to eat more vegetables

at this point I'm mainly just doing the housewife tier "lets add random veg to this"

I'm working on sides with veg, rattatoi, bean salads, one veg curry to go with a meat curry

In appreciation of this underrated thread I made two carrot suns. You're welcome.

*Ratatouille

toss them in a salad? put them in the oven with some rosemary sprigs, garlic and olive oil? roast them in a pan? put them in your lunch pack to eat them raw later on?

I bet your significant other half would love that. He needs more attention.

SHE already gobbled it up :-)

How can some people even avoid vegetables?
Do they just eat meat and bread then? Some pasta maybe? Sounds boring as fuck.

I just swallow any veggies I dislike whole.

I dislike radial plating.

Put 'em in a big pot, add water, boil. You just invented soup!

meat here is horribly fucking overpriced so I eat veggies and starches/grains literally 5 out of 7 days a week

i eat spaghetti is pasta technically a vegetable since it grows in a field

Purple and yellow carrots are 5 times better than orange.

Anybody could make a fucking salad, raw veggies are fucking boring, and everything else you suggested are both obvious ways to prepare them. But you don't exactly have roast green beans for dinner do you?

No shit.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

green beans go with trofie,potato cubes and pesto. also you can roast em with bacon after steaming them just a little.

anyone got tips on how to combat gas from cruciferous vegetables? :(

Making stew right now actually. Wanted to make soup but then I remembered I don't have a crusher or mixer yet.

I insert them anally so the nutrients are absorbed faster.

That isn't normal. Eat them more often. I hear it's because your body isn't used to it.

I have eaten a plant-based diet for the last six months.

I eat lots of veg, yes.

Bullshit. I've been eating cruciforms my entire life and they still give me the stanks.

Not a clue. I just control my butt trumpets, letting them sound out away from judging noses, usually excusing myself to toilet to do so.

Never happens to me and I eat plant based.

Wow, it's almost as if you don't share the same stomach and gut flora as other people!