Anyone else unironically still holding this because they believe in the tech post-BTCP...

anyone else unironically still holding this because they believe in the tech post-BTCP? right now is an excellent time to accumulate, and it's clear that it won't be going away any time soon with miner support still going strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

miningpoollists.com/zclassic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holding cause I am not selling low. Even if its one year that I have to hold it for

miners abandoned it bro. the hashrate plummeted. no mining = death

kek. If you're still holding you just lost like 90% of the money you had in it, it's not a good trade by any measure. Buying now may be ok if this is the bottom. I have some alerts set up in case this moves, if in a few days volume is still relatively high, I'm considering buying

miningpoollists.com/zclassic/

of course the hashrate went down, that was expected. but it still has more miner support than a lot of coins, and tech is rock-solid.

Why the fuck would you have faith in the tech, when the devs and the miners dont even have faith in the tech? BTCP was the ZCL exit scam, and you fell for it.

Dumped at .004 right after the snapshot

>devs on vacation.

>still has more miner support than a lot of coins
that doesn't mean anything when there are a gorillion shitcoins

>tech is rock-solid
no its not

i hold it because i forgot i had a stack
lol

Do zcl bagholders really not realize they are holding an unsupported shitfork of zcash? Kek

still holding 100 coins. I'll hold for 12 months.

I already got my 100x BTCP.

This is just a bonus.

I look at it like i bought 100 BTCP and got a ZCL snapshot.

no loss if it goes to zero... but i doubt it.

pleanty of rumors.

masternodes

and future forks.

imho I've lost nothing.

Yes..... because, fuck it. Can't believe it's still $11 and PRIX is under $5 smfh LOL oh crypto.

>lost nothing
yea nothing except for 90% of their worth with a strong likelihood of it bleeding for a year to nothing

i'm 100% sure i'll make since miners are already offering 0.02 per coin of BTCP.

so ZCL is just a bonus whatever happens.

2018 is gonna be a mega year. I have no doubts.

you're a retard, let me ask you this:
why was zclassic was forked in the first place?
once you figure out the answer, you will know why you're retarded.

What in the world makes you think this shit coin will go anywhere but further down? It is straight up abandoned. Before the fork news it was at, What, $7? Expect half of that. You honestly should have sold when the big red dick was impaling everyone. You would have had less overhead on what btcp will need to be at to break even. How irate will people be if btcp starts low and then dumps further when people who lost their asses on zcl try to recoup losses? I am getting a boner just thinking about it.

TBQH I wanted to sell at .004 but by the time my ZCL reached the exchange it had dropped to .0018. So I figured I'd keep it. Liquidating right now would get me something like 100$.. Might as well wait until the community picks up something interesting to do with the coin and maybe double or triple my current value. Then it might be worth to move my ass to sell it.

That's something people will invest into for sure. An abandoned coin with nobodies trying to make their investment go up.

Trying to buy in at 10, buy order won't hit

green id knows.

brown id pajeet go away~

some people with enough faith in btcp are selling zcl at huge losses to pay less on txes

Is another team going to fork ZCL?

People are retarded

Hurr durr zcl is nothing

They fail to realize it has solid fundamentals that can be implemented in many of these coins. Zk snarks will help btcp boom and will also help zcl for future forks. Wait until zk starks

its literally zcash without the (((dev fee))), so whats the problem? I held because I couldn't be arsed to deposit to bittrex once they finally got the wallet working. I didn't buy any zcl but I mined it for a month so my investment is just some electricity costs that I can write off