Which takeaway fast food is your go-to when you're hungover?

Which takeaway fast food is your go-to when you're hungover?

kebabs and curry.

Sweet, salty, greasy General Tso's. Nothing like it

Thats pretty much me, in that picture.
Never order take away, got my freezer filled up with tons of hangover food.
Springrolls, frozen pizza, soups, chicken legs,

I wish they had these in Australia.

A bowl of pho and fruit punch gatorade

>Wake up, drink a Gatorade and eat at most a piece of toast
>Wait a couple of hours for the hunger to set in and the nausea to lessen a bit
>Go to Chinese buffet and eat two days worth of food at once

It's not a perfect system, but it's my system

ever try the "mighty mcmuffin" m8?

stick a hash brown in there and wa la. good shit

alcofag here. cant eat or sleep after a 5day binge so i sip this stuff.

carrots
apricot
orange
lemon
ginger

really helps my stomach.

also, ive got a little deep fryer that i make some chips in to nibble on.

forgot pic

I dont do take away or fast food when hungover
I try to drink at least 3 bottles of water before bed, then chug a couple more when I wake up. Have some tylenol or whatever you prefer if you have a headache, take a long hot shower and a shit
then I usually make 3 eggs scrambled with some cheese while drinking a powerade/gatorade. the eggs are good because they're easy to get down and fill up your stomach with something besides alcohol
Exercise also helps but usually im too hungover to even think about that until I've had my eggs

Protip: take a multivitamin (with a glass of water) before bed. Hangovers are caused by nutrient deficiencies that occur when you piss. Good as new in the morn if you replenish enough.

>wa la

Ok I'm triggered. It's fucking voila you ameripleb, its french.

checked

Double meat Whataburger, lots of water, and lots masturbation

I'm happy with anything to be honest, but Indian or Chinese is preferred.

Tonight might be: Singapore chow mein, curry sauce, salt and pepper chips.

Yeah, I like those very much but they don't have the sweet bun of the McGriddle. On a side note, why in the fuck is this not available all day long?

All these ingredients from this are in the all day breakfast muffins, so why the fuck can't they make this one after 10:30am?

Buttered toast, and jerking off

Why is masturbation so fucking good when you're hungover?

Also, why is your dick bigger the day after beer?

your estrogen levels are higher which makes you crave throbbing cock (why yours looks so big and juicy) and makes you want to blow big loads all over yourself cause you're a lil sissy :3. you also probably pass out without jerking off if you got drunk

He's actually right about alcohol and beer in particular iirc raising estrogen levels. I'm not sure about all the other weird stuff, it's probably a tranny since this is Veeky Forums

How does raised estrogen levels result in a larger, harder erection?

i think it just seems bigger cause you're cock hungry from high e lvls :/

I don't know that it does. I don't know that cocks get bigger and harder after a day of drinking during a hangover. In fact I would bet it's the opposite

Repeat once daily as needed

>DUDE WEED immediatly for the headache
>water
>shower
>benzodiazepines
>water
>Mcdonald's (i usually go with the big mac and some nuggets)
>go to work
>water

>go to work

A xanax and my regular breakfast. I don't get hangovers but I do get the anxious feeling from the drop in seratonin levels that alcohol causes.

>leaving the house

I eat whatever is in the fridge and doesn't take more than 5 minutes to prepare.

Routine:
>wake up
>hate myself
>drink non-carbonated water and wait until all nausea is gone
>eat small amount of (preferarbly fatty) food
>drink a coffee against the headache
>eat an apple and a banana
>lay in bed and wait it out

I'm 27 and pretty unhealthy and I stillndontbget hangovers. I thought it was a tolerance thing but even after cutting back I can still polish off a ton of booze and feel fine. Last night I drank a six pack of 10% beer and four pints of high life and I feel a little bloated but otherwise I'm good. It's a beautiful thing.

When did you start drinking?

Either I make myself a big breakfast with eggs, bacon, home fries, and toast
Or I just get pizza and wings

OBSESSED

Regularly? 21. Only drank at parties before that. For years I was buying strong beer four to six nights a week. Liquor twice a week or maybe a little more. I've relaxed some lately and also tried to switch to weaker stuff but it hasn't done anything for my tolerance. I can still guzzle it down.

>wake up
>1/2 a bottle of gatorade
>bottle of water
>rest of the gatorade
>another bottle of water
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>bacon, fried egg, and shitty american cheese on buttered texas toast
>big bowl of buttery grits
>glass of orenthal james
>advil
>cigarette

Fucking magical

Alcohol is processed into precursor molecules for norepinephrine and raises their levels while it's metabolizing

Your body also increases sympathetic tone (for which NE is a neurotransmitter) while you are drinking so you don't pass out from low blood pressure. The sympathetic nervous system also controls orgasms

So while you sober up you have a jacked up orgasm coming for you. This is the reason why masturbating on meth or adderall is so popular, your sympathetic nervous system is going bonkers

If it's The Big One this is great. nice and light, plenty of salt, $5 for a quart of it from my local

Newfag

>Have some tylenol or whatever you prefer if you have a headache,

I'm sure most of my fellow drunks already know this, but, acetominophen is bad news for your liver, especially after a bender. Aspirin is a less dangerous bet. I don't bother with ibuprofen, because it irritates the stomach and is more for muscle aches than headaches. Of course, if you're like me and sometimes a 5-day bing means about 4 x 750mL of vodka, you'll be having full blown tremors and insane cramps, so, if you do have something else for muscle pain, that might not be a bad idea. May save you a trip to the emergency room if you have a benzo or muscle relaxer and can keep it down long enough for it to work.

Fanta Exotic or Fruit Twist, whatever they decided to call it this week

Notable Mention: Suki Blackcurrant and Apple

McDonald's. Sausage biscuit

Well that's why. Your liver will get fucked soon enough. We Europeans start with 16 and earlier.

it's a meme you dip

pickle juice

or chicken broth with hot sauce.

Drinking uses up all your happiness. Things that make you happy will be 100x as good hungover. I don't smoke crack but I bet it would be a fucking blast on a hangover.

They know their target market

You must have a grad degree in broscience. Hangovers are caused by byproducts of metabolizing alcohol, which literally all the scientific studies prove. These chemical byproducts simply take hours for your body to process, and they make you feel bad until they are processed. It's that simple.

There is one specific supplement combination that seems to help process the byproducts faster and thus reduce the discomfort associated with hangovers, but nothing else that's been studied seems to make much difference after a serious night of drinking, including a multivitamin. If all you had to do was pop a multivitamin/drink lots of water, literally no one would ever get hangovers.

I usually just let myself starve in bed

interesting. The one time I tried meth, I masturbated about 10 times in a row. a bit insane I guess.

I like you.

Lots of water.

This