Hey Veeky Forums...some of you guys are cool so I'll give you a tip. Get into NANO before Sunday morning

Hey Veeky Forums...some of you guys are cool so I'll give you a tip. Get into NANO before Sunday morning.

~$50 by Tuesday. Screencap this, and share some real advice in the future if this helps you. Night Veeky Forums.

OK I'll elaborate. Veeky Forums please do some research on WeChat Pay. Just for once do something productive with your time. K good, done?

>yfw you realize NANO will be WeChat Pay for the Western world.

what's happening Sun morning?

we should start smart contracts that liquidate shills if they're larping. the shill enters the contract as proof they aren't larping, effectively forcing OP to put up or gtfo.

Proof or gtfo.
If you have legitimate shit I’ll go all in I’ve already been eyeing nano.

The devvies are coming out with an update and releasing a roadmap. Haven't heard from them in a while and they're hinting at big things, which is rare for them because they don't lead people on like most coin devs do. Speculation about being added to Coinbase, which probably won't happen, but likely will be added on another fiat exchange, and potential actual major partnerships.

They're announcing it Sunday so....you can buy the hype and sell the news if you really want to, but I expect the news to be big.

Not LARP'ing that I'm an insider or anything...just heavily following this coin and know that tomorrow is going to be 'eventful'

how do you know it'll be released Sun and what's in it?
>inb4 "they said they'd release this week"

ok OP

Already have and am bleeding Nano so I don’t have shit to lose...

well? we're waiting

I've put an order at 12900 let's see if it bites.
Completed 8 on four hours.

I can confirm this is legitimate information. Don't say we didn't warn you.

OP Here...internet took a shit, had to change VPN's

The devs stated they would release it yeah that's the proof I have. Believe it or not, up to you.

>mobile wallets releasing
>desktop wallets releasing
>universal blocks coding being audited, effectively makes NANO even faster and easier to run
>potential partnerships and listings

just bought under 13. i hope you guys are right

where'd you buy for that cheap? or you mean satoshis. Yeah anywhere 12-13K is a good buy. It probably won't ever be this low again, minus a couple thousand satoshis before it moons violently again

I have no attachment to this, I draw memelines, reconsider where you are on tuesday because I know nothing about the news involved.

some decent sized buys for the low volume

Should go 13.5 soon

thanks for the info. based on the memelines alone, where do you see it going?

anons, don't listen to any shit people tell you on biz. you''ll get burned 98% of the time

very true. however, 2% of the time you might just be OK.
DYOR, I did mine and I'm comfy.

this better be one of those times

well fuck don't like mortgage your house over this thread, but seriously this coin will absolutely blow past 13K satoshis you have in my mind literally nothing to worry about. My portfolio is 95% NANO so

house mortgaged, all in
you better be right OP

Low 15k, but maybe it reaches there with a lot of strength and I tell you another number. Stop loss at 12200.

gotcha, thanks

why would any dev release anything on a Sunday no one works on the weekend and if something goes wrong no one wants to come to work on the weekend ....dont these jews know Sunday is sacred

SErgey released shit on a Sunday but he’s autistic

Depends on where you are. It won't be Sunday for someone.

13k satoshis = ~$1.44
tf?

bought some wednesday , already 10% down , let hope you're right

>I'll give you a tip

;)