Can I get a lovecraftian description of kim kardashian please

Can I get a lovecraftian description of kim kardashian please.

unspeakable eldritch horror

with a gibbous butt

That puckered baboon like aberration.

Brown she-devil who's bearing the seed of satan.

A monstrous misalignment of human cocnepts crafted as if by some twisted, damnable intellect of which apathy construes its indifference towards the form of man. When I gaze upon this bizarre, horrid figure from which there is no words to describe, I am taken aback by the lack of rationale which I lack to comprehend this being which walks and talks with the combination of a negro and some kind of lesser Albanian from the eastern lands. This degeneration is evident in her sharp but mishaped facial features and the hideous pronouncement of her behind.

A monster of vaguely negroid form, but with a grotesque and orb-like rear; whose face was of plastic and gel, rather than the flesh and skin of her kind. She ate and ravaged upon her master's member and pendulous orchoids until he released her meal in thick strings upon her, at which point she clawed at her face, rodent-like in motion, using her pulsing tongue to imbibe her nutrients.

This is pretty good guys

Of all the unspeakable horrors I had witnessed on my travels, nothing disturbs my sleep more than this nameless blasphemy . At first appearing humanoid in nature, closer inspection revealed a grotesquely misshapen torso covered in balloon like appendages, made up of some semi-elastic matter. The face was an aberration, a deeply unsettling pastiche of human like features, that one imagines was born in unlighted chambers beyond time.

Bulbous, round and immense in size, borne out of mankind's fervent and terrible desires of the flesh and mind. This cosmic she beast is unholy in her form, devouring energy day and night, dissolute in her lust for worship.

Her presence controls, it bites and it dictates. Her followers are without brains to think, without sinew to control and have only eyes for her wretched evil.

She consumes and gives herself to be consumed, only to control, only to marinate and gestate forever more.

Lovecraft is really a shit. He put some scary words onto bits of paper into a hat and every time he writes something he spills the words onto the page and then writes connections and verbs.

y u mad tho?

dat lovecraft smile. I can almost hear the tendons creaking under the skin like wood and him thinking "take the fucking picture already this is painful". Also a deep "twwaaang" when finally he let his smile fall.

I...It was a genuine smile!

Nigger-woman.

camera turned on by itself and took a photo while I was admiring the trees I'm not a model haha

Good

leave her

Fuck, I'm literally hard now.

They had "cheap whores" when lovecraft was alive

We have a winner.

non-euclidean geometry

Underrated post

At first I thought it was a scene from Aliens, read it again and it's Lovecraftian smut

Take a load of this nerd