Is there a bigger meme than multivitamins?

Is there a bigger meme than multivitamins?

>A: no

fuck off you flyover piece of shit, you aren't welcome here.

nope that "Himalayan" pink salt is a close second though

>coasties fall for the vitamin placebo

surprised they can even afford them after paying through the nose for their closet in their concrete jungles full of minorities..

>meme
>multivitamins
>recommended by Linus Pauling
>two unshared Nobel Prizes
>lived 93 years
fgt pls

why not eat a diet where you don't need to take supplements (that often don't even get absorbed into the body properly anyway)?

ever think of that?

i'll take my prize now plz and ty

>Haha look, mom, I'm being contrarian on Veeky Forums again! xD

is a doctor memeing when he/she suggests you take vitamins?

Sous vide and any type of coffee are bigger memes. Multivitamin is a close competitor.

he actually looks like pepe in the face. disturbing

i feel disturbed

coffee is a meme..

how is sous vide cooking a meme? it's so ridiculously useful in a professional kitchen. i agree it's dumb for home use, but cmon

Those vitamins you buy at the supermarket or rite aid are complete shit, full off fillers. I buy vitamin c in powder form because its so cheap. I use it when I feel like i'm about to catch a cold/flu, take about 15-20 grams to clean my system out with the runs and I never get sick.

for me, its the fish oil and zinc.

How do you feel like you are about to catch a cold or the flu before you have caught it? I've always wondered that. I either have it or I fucking don't. Do you have some kind of telepathy that lets you know HEY MAN IN TWO DAYS YOU WILL GET A COLD IF YOU DON'T SNORT THIS VITAMIN C POWDER or something? If you have symptoms it's too late already and you have it, otherwise you wouldn't have symptoms. I seriously don't get it. You don't get symptoms of diarrhea before you get diarrhea and you don't get symptoms of cancer without already having cancer so wtf

I get a tickle in the back of my throat then wake up the next day miserable. Not the guy you replied to but maybe similar.

I wish I would get something like that, seriously. It makes me mad because commercials and people say when you realize you're coming down with something do this or that and I'm like..okay..too late now.

if I get 2 nobels for physics does that make me a good medic, or better, a good nutritionist?

If they're good enough for astronauts, they're good enough for me.

>is a doctor memeing

what does that even fucking mean

multivitamins are dirt cheap, mr. flyover.

That makes me wonder whatever happened to PHS guy?