I don't get how the Chinese can eat this disgusting looking puke

I don't get how the Chinese can eat this disgusting looking puke.

Post more vomit-inducing foreign food that not only contradicts the whole idea of 'tasty', but merely confirms how superior the West really is by comparison to these outlander Luddites.

Did a Chinese girl whose favorite food was congee "friendzone" you and as a result, you're super butthurt about small things that remind you of her?

This happened years ago with a dude that got turned down by a Vietnamese girl.

Serious question: which is worse, congee/rice porridge or oatmeal?

No. I am a girl.

This stuff looks utterly disgusting.

Are you a butthurt Chinese guy who got friend zoned because some white girl laughed at your trad food puke?

Congee is so tasty and comfy

Dude its just porridge get over it

what food doesn't belong to a tradition you dip

post tits with timestamp if you are under 300 pounds or your lying

Because, of course, I care. This isn't robot, fagfuck.

Listen comrad. If you been raised in a culture, there is a taste for a certain type of food. I have been raised with both western and eastern dices and you know. It's real gut. So no hate comrade, and try em out.

>butthurt japanese trying to insult superior chinese culture via google translate detected

I won't eat it. It looks disgusting.

What does it taste like?

I like Singapore rice with fish and chilli they have for breakfast. That stuff's really good. Clearly, their taste-buds in the region can't be that different from ours.

You wish.

>ITT: REEEEE why do people like things I don't like.

Protip grow a pair OP, even if you are a girl

So you've never ate it before but you think it's disgusting because you don't like how it looks? Also why blog about it on Veeky Forums?

I said I like other foreign food. I can also make better lasagna than you.

Get out, free speech jäger (typo but I'm leaving it).

Who's 'blogging'?

I clearly created an extended discussion thread.

A grip: get one.

please leave this board

>I can also make better lasagna than you.
What did he mean by this?

Yeah you're extending the discussion by replying to one person per post. You know you can reply to multiple people in a single post right? And why avoid my first question?

Make me.

Hmm. The thing is, there is different kind ofcourse. But I can tell you this, it resembles like boiled rice soup with the meat or side dish you order with. The thai pepes have for example two different kinds, pure boiled jasmine rice. And something next to it, like wok, egg or bacon. Depends on what you want to have for side dish. Or you can order a mix with both. Where the will cook the prok/chicken/fish/ etc "wok" (don't really know what to really call it) together with the boiled rice afterwards. (my head is a bit work-out today, so sorry if you didn't get anything, and just ask). It taste like it sounds, if you like wok pork the shit will be great under days you feel down or sick. It's also easy to make :).

>I won't eat it. It looks disgusting.

Are you 5?

Oh, I wasn't aware there was some Nazi rule about posting protocols on this doujin.

I'm ignoring it anyway.

What now?

Thanks for being nice to me.

What's your favourite way to have it? I'll try it but it genuinely looks so off-putting to me that I have no idea how it could taste good.

I'll stop replying to you now because you're horrible at trolling or whatever it is you're trying to do. First you said you wanted to make an extended discussion, I try to ask you a question and you won't answer, that's not an extended discussion. Second I pointed out that extended discussion does not mean making multiple posts when you can just use one, which you equalize to me making rules on Veeky Forums. Weak b8s m8

Well, don't force it upon you if you don't like it. Have you ever eaten boiled rice? It's just that with the side stuff. If you have a hard time to consume it, just chill and order ordinary rice with the stuff you want. My favorite way you ask... Hmm. I do love to have the ordinary "rice soup with some chicken". (when my english is so primitive I would fit perfectly in with the africans.)

Whatever, man. Really. Blah blah whine whine I WONT REPLY 2 U NYMORE!! .

Just fuck off then. Jesus.

Do you like oatmeal? Thats the wests version of rice porridge

Ok, maybe I'll try it. I want some kind of spicy variation, though. That colour and texture puts me right off.

Thanks for the tips and replies. I'll try it.

looks more like semen. so it's very unusual of OP to dislike

I don't like porridge and I don't like custard, either. Boarding school.

If you can't see the benefits of eating congee, then no one can help you. It's soothing, like eating oatmeal or cream of wheat, only savory. I get a bowl of pork and preserved egg congee from my local big asian market every time I'm sick, and it really makes me feel better.
You sounds oddly bitter, like you're not telling the whole story on why you hate it so much.

I don't get how Occidentals can eat this disgusting looking puke.

Post more vomit-inducing foreign food that not only contradicts the whole idea of 'tasty', but merely confirms how superior Chinese civilization really is by comparison to these Ghostface Barbarians.

Boarding school. I already said it.

That post was interesting, though; thanks. I think I will try it.

Could've chosen a more disgusting looking picture of oatmeal
Did you have to eat porridge by itself in your boarding school? If you did then I genuinely feel sorry for you

White people are bitter bro.
Especially the women, who tend to have this unwarranted superiority complex.
It's best to just ignore them

>as he responds to a white woman

Nigga, pls.

you will love all the corn flour based soups from latin america then

Yeah. It was awful. I've had an aversion to any soft, and especially pale coloured or yellow food since. So to be fair, I find custard or the whites of eggs (soft) to be as gross.

Sage for OP.

Thanks all.

fucking roastie

With shrimp and scallions, or braised pork belly.

Its peasant food, it wasn't made to look good. The west has PLENTY of awful food that looks and tastes disgusting especially from the 1950's and earlier.

it's just fucking rice porridge. It tastes like water, rice and whatever you add to it.

>I am a girl.

that explains the shit taste

It's practically the same thing as porridge.

So, rice is cooked longer and that warrants giving it a different name?

It IS porridge, you mongoloid. No different from oatmeal or grits.

>I can also make better lasagna than you.

Kitkat lasagna isn't true lasagna

Nah. My lasagna (both variations) is amongst the greatest things ever made.

If you ordered rice at a restaurant and got congee instead, the reason for a different name would become obvious to you.

I fucking hate porridge-like consistency in general when it comes to food, it's disgusting slimy textureless shit and has no place outside of hospitals

Again kitkat lasagna doesn't count fatty, neither does cottage cheese lasagna

So much wishing. Adorable.

Why are you shitting on congee when birds nest soup exists?

congee is worse.

Congee is a very pedestrian dish, but it's delicious. Sorry you're unable to appreciate it.

That's my point, you faggot. It's the same thing as porridge/oatmeal/grits so I don't see why OP placed emphasis on its foreign origin to comment on it being disgusting.

Boasting on an underwater secret guitar making studio doesn't prove anything.
PROOF, motherfucker, or GTFO.

Hacking is illegal. With that said im going to kill you OP

Actually, im going to enjoy torturing you to death. Goodluck you sorry ass bitch

>I don't see why OP placed emphasis on its foreign origin to comment on it being disgusting
It's because OP is a child. And a faggot.

No, just an arrogant cunt with shit taste.

KYS

>hasnt even tried it
>still shits on it

remove yourself from gene pool

I don't know user, it's pretty good with ox tripe.

>It tastes disgusting
>I won't try it (and never have)

This is the shit toddlers try to pull, but it doesn't wash after the age of three. How does it feel knowing that your mum and dad failed at parenting.

Not good. My mother was a terrible person.

You guys shouldn't take it all so personally. My first Veeky Forums thread after not being here for three years; all in all, pretty good going. I am pleased.

It shows user. It shows.

Nasi Lemak?

I don't know actually. Whatever it is, it's the best breakfast I've ever had. It might be but the one I know seems to be a variation. I've had it a few times at the airport there. Comes wrapped in a banana leaf, beautiful rice that seems to have seeds and spices, little crunchy dried out sardines, and a very hot chilli paste to the side. I've been trying for ages to find especially the chilli paste and rice recipes. For some odd reason, I don't come across many Singaporeans though, unfortunately.

>superior chinese culture