What am I doing wrong???

having too many shitcoins, its a problem i have as well

im assuming you bought recently yes?

dont fomo

dont fud

its that simple really if Veeky Forums is posting about it already its not that it wont be profitable, its that it will be risky

not hodling hard enough

user learns the market is shit right now and only BTC is working on its recovery

jesus this is the fucking prime example of Veeky Forums portfolio. you dont want to have a Veeky Forums portfolio

no stinky linky

>$1000 portfolio
>8 coins

you don't diversify until you get to >10k. throw it into bitcoin until next alt season starts and then all-in something that has hit rock bottom prices and will have a lot of hype. dyor for that last bit though

that is, perhaps, the worst memefolio i've ever seen

all of the above and plus you're spread too thin for the amount of money invested

Cardano's roadmap updates in like 15 hours. I don't know if that will be enough to recoup all of your losses, but if the news are good you should get a boost from that.

Not sure about the other coins, but at least one or two others must have some things planned. That said, you're probably over diversified for the amount of money you have, unless you're in this because you really like trading as such, and the amount doesn't really matter to you.

Honestly your portfolio just looks like one of a spastic retard. Buying the memes with no research.

Better than mine

Your portfolios worth less than 5k and you're paying money for Delta Pro
You're diversifying with a portfolio worth less than 5k

sell all into BTC dumbass

>actually invested in crypto lending platforms

Started in October

Had a free trial for Pro. I wouldn't pay for it, I can't even get it to link up with coinbase

Sell everything for a loss and buy NANO. Best decision I ever made.

TOP HODLING CRIPPLE AND NIGGER COIN FUCKING KEK

>TOP HODLING CRIPPLE

You won't be saying that come Tuesday. I promise you that

You listened to Veeky Forums, facebook. Also you disrespected the king.