Controversial books

Books that go against current beliefs.

What current beliefs? Mine? Yours? Jihadi Mahmoud's? Donald Trump's?

>Trash.jpg
Logical postivism. The dominant religion of our time

>Logical postivism. The dominant religion of our time
That's wasn't even true in the 1920s, when a few people actually were logical positivists. There are approximately zero logical positivists in 2016.

Ignoring the fact that that's bollocks, go find some books on anything other than logical positivism. You're a thick.

le-postivism is evil meme

it's evil because it is enforcing privilege
FALSE, there are, their on reddit
You dumb

>FALSE, there are, their on reddit
99.999999% of plebbitors have never read a single book by Schlick, Waismann, Neurath, or Carnap.

And many religious people haven't read whatever book they may believe in. It doesn't mean that these people don't exist and believe these things.

I'm not OP though and I don't think that positivists are large enough in numbers to be the "dominant religion".

Probably the scientism of Richard Dawkins, Ben Stiller, Neil deGrasse Tyson

>Enforcing privilege

Thank God it is. Oh wait we can't, positivism doesn't back the existence of God, disputing the right to rule from God argument.

Or do you dislike positivism and the "privileged" in this world because it disagrees with your irrational feelings?

>it's evil because it is enforcing privilege
Showed your colors.

If you just got off fucking clickbait sites and got out of liberal college campuses, you realize that these social trends dont exist outside of your fear bubble, except maybe people not making tranny jokes as much.

If you are serious OP, Belloc actually lists atheistic modernism as a more insidious, evil heresy than Islam or Protestantism.

His book on the Thirty Years War is fucking brutal, in a good way.

Is that book a 2016 release?

jihadi mahmoud would make a great rap name

> There is another consideration in this connection which is too often omitted in our time. It is this: That the sceptical attitude upon transcendental things cannot, for masses of men, endure. It has been the despair of many that this should be so. They deplore the despicable weakness of mankind which compels the acceptation of some philosophy or some religion in order to carry on life at all. But we have here a matter of positive and universal experience.
>Indeed there is no denying it. It is mere fact. Human society
cannot carry on without some creed, because a code and a character are the product of a creed. In point of fact though individuals, especially those who have led sheltered lives, can often carry on with a
minimum of certitude or habit upon transcendental things, an organic human mass cannot so carry on. Thus a whole religion sustains modern England, the religion of patriotism. Destroy that in men by some heretical
development, by "excepting" the doctrine that a man's prime duty is towards the political society to which he belongs, and England, as we know it, would gradually cease and become something other.
not OP but I like it so far

Also

Robert Weissberg - Bad Students ,Not bad schools

He was not that white. He was a north African sandnigger and therefore not worth reading.

Did my Belloc shill work?

Yeah senpai just came out a couple months ago, I want

The Bell Curve by Charles Murray
The Death of the West by Pat Buchanan
The Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald
Democracy: the God that Failed by Hans Hermann Hoppe

>Ben Stiller

kek

You can't be this retarded.

is this a #tradwife with a feminine penis

>
>
>

the eye of argon

Bernie please....

Are you guys like 15 or something?

We already established in the other thread that Spaniards and Italians aren't white. So clearly Algerians like Augustine can't be white.

>lists everything worth reading