Idea>Concept>Theme>Topic

>Idea>Concept>Theme>Topic
Prove me wrong

define Theme

Great ass

the ass is fat

I like fat asses tbqh

Get your vague ass out of here.

I think Concept is more important than Idea.

Is there like a cats sitting by nice ass database somewhere? I see pictures like this all the time

>Ass>Boobs>Thighs>Feet
Prove me wrong

thighs are objectively more important than boobs and feet do not factor

penis>everything

Most important is that baby is carried to term and delivered okay; then, baby is fed; then, baby is transported as needed until it can do so for itself. So this ranking checks out completely.

feet > thighs > boobs > ass

>boobs not the best

okay

Ass=Thighs>Back>Boobs=Nape>Feet

Hmm well I guess fat asses would be the theme of this thread

vaginal opening>uterus>human iris>cleavage>skull>glutes>labia oris

Not him, but I would define a theme as an underlying idea or concept that is present throughout a work.

patrician

It's just the yoga pants+that bent-over pose. I doubt it looks that good when she's standing up straight.

Found the woman

Nah, the ass is too big. If it was smaller I would be tempted to agree with the speculation.

patrician taste

face>ass

I wish I could get aroused by feet.

Found the fat person.

You mean thin?

imagery > metonymy > analogy > metaphor

this is a Good Comment whanau

>idea
Literally worthless

>Boobs>Ass>Thighs>>>>>>Feet

ass is where shit comes out you nu-male cuck.

It's boobs> face> thighs>feet>ass

>imagery cannot be used metaphorically

you're gonna be gay after puberty is done with you.

Wait not liking ass is nu-male? Da fuq?

Ass>face>thighs=belly>boobs

I'm Brazilian and I don't know what's wrong with you Americans worshipping boobs.

>
being attracted to something that shit exits is. There's no reason you would be attracted to it other than the fact that the tv tells you its sexy

Face = ass > thighs > boobs > back = hair > Vegeta > legs > hands > feet

This is the objective sequence and any deviation from it is fetishism.

>trust me, I've seen like two girls irl before

this is correct tbqh

>Not a single mention of farts

Disappointed desu, and so is Jim.

so you're telling me a chick has straight up hobbit feet and you're okay with it?

i can't fathom it

Actually human females are the only primates that have a constant fat bottom and natural to us and other primates is arousal from seeing a fat ass as it shows us she's ready to breed so no, it's not tv, it's nature.

no, what I'm saying is they are the least important and least potent point of attraction. I was joking about the seen 2 girls thing, i have more female friends than guy friends, I've seen a lot of girl's feet and believe me they all look the fucking same.

Do you have any idea what the fuck you're talking about? If it's a product of TV brainwashing, why was ass still considered sexy long long long before television became a thing?

actually fat ass indicates she is ALREADY sexually active (your ass gets bigger if you are having sex, the hips prepare for childbirth). So an attraction to ass would NOT necessarily be natural. In fact, it would seem to indicate that you want to be cuck'd

low self-esteem > not being obese > ass=boobs=thighs=face=feet=armpits

>everything is equal as long as she's not fat and hates herself
no-standards-havin-ass-nigga

oh right there wasnt ways for popular opinion to hivemind before tv's existed. a fucking idiot could realize that tv wasn't literal, but ratjer a metaphor

Wouldn't that mean that you'd be cucking someone else?

WEW

oh shit I was going to seriously write out a long reply on why you're wrong and im always right and call you a faggot etc etc but then I realized I was about to instigate an argument on Veeky Forums about how phat ass is a social construct

here user, just reply to my post and have the last word, please

Holy shit how much of a virgin are you holy fuck

You could fuck a flat ass chick and her ass will never get fatter

ye, my standards match myself, it's fair

I have sympathy for anxious ugly/unlucky girls but ABSOLUTELY ZERO sympathy for fat girls

I can keep my weight healthy why the fuck can't she, at the very least, why the fuck can't she keep her weight under control. it's usually a sign of bigger personality flaws as well. major red flag for me

Shaft-grasper.

I can confirm this. sadly.

not that user but it's scientific fact that the ass grows when you are sexually active...

t. sterile betamales
if you know how to really handle a woman, she will grow a cushion to make it fun for both of you

This girl's ass has caused you all to vent your real-world frustrations on each other by endlessly calling each other faggots, thinking each other is "wrong", trying to "troll" each other, being "ironic", being "sarcastic", "memeing", projecting on each other, fighting your shadow selves with violence towards each other, desperate to forget your lonely existences in phony rage

Meanwhile she is just somewhere out there living her life.

what the holy fuck are you on about

women hit puberty and start piling on the fat, but where the fat is distributed is entirely up to genetics. some girls get fat butts, some get fat tits, some get fat bellies. having sex does not raise your percentage of body fat. if anything, vigorous sexual exercise would burn fat

fuck off retard

for all we know she's in this thread, or maybe even dead (or maybe both??)

>for all we know she's dead

My penis just twitched

Then why does Sasha Gray have such a tiny little posterior? She had the body of an adolescent girl. I guess that was part of the appeal.

>she
>singular, not plural
beta.

for all we know she's buried out nude in someone's back yard

it widens your hips you fucking permavirgin... this makes it look like they have a bigger butt. obviously it doesnt add literal fat. anybody that has ever talked to a girl would know this.

spot the jealous asslet female

Love and Understanding > everything else

all i want out of a woman is an ass like that.

For starters, you burn close to nothing when having sex. Virgin.

Secondly, yes, sex does widen hips and ass. Virgin.

so does every other man.

Thanks for sharing.

Found the jealous female. You will never make up for a flat ass in any way.

That's me in the pic, idiot.

it's fun to pretend right?

maybe reading books will one day makeup for failing to meet your evolutionary requirements as a woman

Widening the ass /= making the ass fatter

Nice try virgin

In essence, it does. From the back it'll look wider. Either way, it'll be more attractive.

You don't need to use metaphoric or symbolic devices for expressive and descriptive words that evoke imagery in the minds eye.

What's the extra matter made of then - muscle?

no i bet it still looks good

That cat looks pretty villainous desu, chillin on his throne of ass and being like "harhar mr bond it was ze plan all along"

are you kidding me
i've never seen 2 pairs of feet that look alike on a man or woman

>implying the whole is not of more importance than its individual parts

>throne of ass
#goals desu

execution>other shit

Haha epic post

So true in the long run. But you can definitely coast on a specific fixation and get a good couple sessions in.

Honestly thighs>ass, but other than that, 10/10 taste

stop jacking off in the doghouse ron

>pottery>imagery > metonymy > analogy > metaphor