Is there no new money?

What happens now?

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/
blog.coinbase.com/customer-support-update-b91b9d8e6e46
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More than likely 2017 was a one time gig, if you didn’t participate in the coin market boom then you just lucked out. Anyone that says otherwise is shilling for their altcoins or fabricating false hopes for themselves sadly.

Pretty much this

bro I put in at least $100 a week chill

high-speed platforms for dapps are coming in summer. Don't you realize how big is this?
Btw supply chains show people real world uses, and millions of new people now shill to millions of their friends.

This
Normies got burned ultra hard
They’re not coming back for such an experience again

>high-speed platforms for dapps are coming in summer
such as?

Are you trolling? More people will be putting money into crypto as this year winds up.

They have said this every time, and every time it reaches new ATH but get cucked

normans in burgerland might have got burned but plenty more besides them. More focus this year on poorer countries getting involved like Africa, India and SE Asia

Jesus fuck, do some research. Cardano is doing this. He's also alluding to ShipChain. Context clues nigger

We wait for Wall Street bonuses

Banks are not making it easy. I had to change mine recently and with the new ones you can't buy crypto directly. It looks to be the same with all of the banks around here now, so I can't even change for another one. I can still put more money in, but it's a lot more trouble than before, with higher fees as well.

there are more fiat-crypto gateways opening this year
as well there are much more project which will be highlighted by media later this year. people heard of crypto, now we need to chill the interest to bring them back later when things will become interesting again.
it's like iphone cycle - when new model gets released everyone speaks about it, but two months later everyone forgets about it for 10 months until next model releases

Everyone panic sells their cryptos to buy XRP. The President of Coinbase and the CEO of Ripple are going to appear together on CNBC's Fast Money on Tuesday at 5PM eastern time. On Monday, Coinbase is hiring 90 new support employees, with 500 to be hired by May. Remember to go all-in on XRP.

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/

blog.coinbase.com/customer-support-update-b91b9d8e6e46

You underestimate people's greed. As soon as the market begins to take off people will FOMO back in like nothing even happened.

Can you tell me more about the fiat crypto gateways that are coming?

Goldman Sachs / circle acquired poloniex and will be converting

Yeah, but you want to be in before the normie money gets in, not after.

Coinmetro will have fiat pairs with all listed coins, instant exchanges, and debit cards

So if I'm a newfag but I'm making gains does that mean I'm not a normie?

May. Threads like this appear every god damn year.

Normies got fucked by crypto schemes, they aren't coming back for a while.

monetize pink wojaks
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

The internet is years away from implementing speed necessary for dapps to function.