What's Veeky Forums's take on the Mandela effect? Before you dismiss this as /x/, i'm just asking...

What's Veeky Forums's take on the Mandela effect? Before you dismiss this as /x/, i'm just asking, is it scientifically plausible?

Other urls found in this thread:

mandelaeffect.com/major-memories/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you explain these?

I mean anyone could reprint that as Berenstein, right? Right....user-kun? I'm honestly quite creeped out

most likely caused by some faulty tendency the brain has in memorizing, which would explain why lots of people wrongly remember the same thing

Why are brainlets so fascinated by this crap?

It was Berenstein man, there was no fucking way that could ever be a mistake

Yea since when was it Looney Tunes, it Looney Toons

anything you imagine is real

notice how the mandela effect always happens to very small things? berestain/berenstein, mirror mirror/magic mirror, mandela sentenced to prison/mandela sentenced to death

/x/ please go

It's about as real as meme magic.

I always knew it was Berenstain. I think very briefly when I was little I might have thought it was actually Berenstein, but at some point I noticed I was wrong, and realize dthat it's actually Berenstain.

It was Tunes always.

retards with bad memory. I looked at all the so-called Mandela effect and I remember everything "correctly." I've always had a great memory though. That's the real difference. There's no real effect, just people with bad memory or stupid, or both.

>9/11 – Did it happen on 9/11, as most people remember, or on 9/10, as some recall?
ok how goddamn retarded can someone fucking be

A classic case of false memory syndrome.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory_syndrome

>Looney Tunes,
Toons like car'Toons

>Drawing inspiration for its name from Walt Disney's then-concurrent musical series Silly Symphonies, Looney Tunes initially showcased[...]

people would rather make up some shit about alternate universes than admit they were wrong

literally this

This again? Alright.

>"""scientifically"""
Fuck off
And no, there's no way to empirically measure such a thing.

um, can anybody actually tell me what it is google sends me to some bullshit sites, no definition granted

a bunch of people remember them being called berenstEin bears and not berenstAin bears
and they think the universe changed

I had this "effect" about Jane Goodall. That I thought she was killed by poachers. Turns out she's still alive.
And it turns out that Dian Fossey , the other gorilla lady was killed by poachers, so it"s probably just bad memory as you say.