Ok Veeky Forums so I've been getting really good at analyzing coins and making consistent profitable trades especially...

ok Veeky Forums so I've been getting really good at analyzing coins and making consistent profitable trades especially with high momentum and capitalizing on alt moons and lower top 10 coins

If I started making threads to help you guys out would people actually appreciate it or just make fun of me for sharing my opinion?

Another problem is that with my trades you goys would have only a few hours to follow my predictions.

Maybe i'll make consistent threads to help out my fellow neet autists if things work out well but if I do should i tripcode so others don't try and fool people into making shitty trades?

FOR LOW ATTENTION SPAN RETARDS
basically trying to organize consistent signals threads where I help Veeky Forums out and would like suggestions to make this happen

I would genuinely appreciate your efforts if you are sincere desu senpai.

man I always just predict 'volatility' and just go with that

Just use "wolfsignal" or something. I'm sure alot of us would appreciate it. I always dyor but sometimes a heads up is nice.

Posting predictions is not as useful as explaining how you do them. That way you also make sure

yea I can definitely do that even though I know Veeky Forums hates TA

I won't be able to do this for a while since all alts are shit right now but I can say that bitcoin is a safe buy right now

So you want to become the first pumper and tell us to pump for you. There's dozens of discord groups out there doing just that

either tripcode on here or just make a telegram chat

Yes, use a tripcode if you are going to start regularly posting market observations.

Actual, non-shill opinion pieces on the market is something this board is severely lacking right now.

This but better yet posting how you come to your predictions is better than just the predictions.

Teach a man to fish etc.

I suppose that's how this kind of thing has to work although my main intention is to offer help since I acutally like Veeky Forums besides the pajeets and scammers.

Ultimately this shouldn't be any kind of pump signals group since my signals are going to be for natural points of entry where I would enter myself as a single trader on non pajeet pnd coins.

I would very much like to subscribe to your news letter.

Why not start a Telegram? I like that dynamic for advice better than biz

pls be real

If you're serious, I'd love to get a Telegram invite or something.

post folio or fuck outta hereeee
>bitcoin safe
What are ya, fresh outta newkidstown

I like you, Bud. You think you're good. In a bull market. But the real mean come out in a bear market.

You should do it OP, it would help us out a lot to verify our own trading decisions.
But definitely use a tripcode.

Come back OP and do something

YOU RUINED THE QUOTE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dAMN I even just watched it too. Guess I am a pajeet.

be careful, we have a red candle on the daily, currently, not the best of times to make an entry

Riley Sticka, is that you?