How many degrees can someone do?

I know that legally a person can do an undefined numbers of degrees. But how much can a human mind handle?
>Unreleated pic

There is no limit. You could just keep doing them one right after the other and you would never come at a point where you could not keep going.

And if you mean at the same time, probably 3 but you have to be autistic and have no social life.

Other than that, it should be illegal to even do double majors and it should also be illegal to go back to university for a second degree (of the level) before at the very least 5 years in industry, specially if your education was funded by financial aid programs.

I find it funny how we have academia babies who would rather waste their time doing a double major instead of using that extra time and energy they seem to have to work part time or to do solo projects and shit.

Waste of human "talent".

if you can handle a degree you can handle all degrees of that 'level' .why would you fucking choose to do so is another thing entirely .
just go for a degree in whatever you find most interesting and read books of whatever other subject you find interesting .
that way you can fuck around and study the other shit at your own pace and maybe go to a course or two if they have a really good professor or something .

studied chemistry that way with a totally bro chem professor while doing a physics degree .

Celsius or Kelvin?

>double majoring should be illegal
You realize sometimes all it takes is a couple extra classes? You can join the workforce at the same exact time. Some people have more than one area of interest, retard

>double majoring or two degrees is equivalent to twice the work and twice the time spent
Are you a child?

>double majoring should be illegal
That's fucking stupid and so are you. I'm double majoring physics and engineering. All i'm doing is extra coursework instead of my electives, and I study for an extra year. I still work part time and I have time to do solo projects because I'm not an autist who can't use a timetable.

Once I finish my degrees I'll have far more job opportunities and likehood to get jobs I applied for than those who only graduated with only a physics or engineering degree.

git gud scrub

To actually answer your question It's hard to say. There's a guy I know who is taking advantage of the Australian HECS and has been studying at university full time ever since he graduated year 12. He's 35 now and last time I checked he's got 5 bachelor degrees. As long as he doesn't start working full time he never actually has to pay off his debt.

it depends on how fast your printer is

For a lot of people doing a double major takes exactly the number of years as a single major...

Depends on the difficulty. I knew people who were pretty dumb who were able to triple major in bullshit majors like communications, international studies, poly sci, english, etc. I knew one guy who did Aerospace engineering, nuclear engineering, and physics, but it took him 6 years. With hard majors and 4 years, I would say probably 2.

Oh bite me whiney bitch. Sometimes we don't have the right programs, i want to go to graduate school for biophysics. I need an in depth understanding understanding of chemistey, biology, physics and math. Double majoring in chemistry and biology is the only way to get the depth i need and a minor in math the only way to get the bredth.

Oh shit i just got trolled.

Once you get to 3 in different fields you start to face collusion.

you have obviously never been to uni

Financial aid is limited. But if you're paying for it.. hey. Get 10 degrees.

>guy can happily get $120k for Japanese Culture degree from private funding because he gets 0 state funding
>I'm poor as shit and state will only give me barely enough for EE
>if I took Journalism or some stupid shit it'd probably get the "fuck STEM" scholarships
I hate Capitalism.

Fahrenheit

Michael Douglas Griffin. I hope to do something like him one day.
He served as Administrator of NASA, the U.S. space agency, from April 13, 2005, to January 20, 2009.

>Bach Physics
>MS Aero
>Phd Aero
>MS EE
>MS applied physics
>MBA
>MS in Civil Engineering

Long version...
>Griffin currently holds seven academic degrees.[2][3] He has earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Physics from Johns Hopkins University in 1971; a Master of Science in Engineering degree in Aerospace Science from the Catholic University of America in 1974; a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Aerospace Engineering from the University of Maryland in 1977; a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Southern California in 1979; a Master of Science degree in Applied Physics from Johns Hopkins University in 1983; a Master of Business Administration from Loyola University Maryland in 1990; and a Master of Science degree in Civil Engineering from George Washington University in 1998.[2][3]

more than 3 degrees and you are a failure. Even mochizuki only has 2.

It is still dumb. A waste of effort, energy and passion.

I never claimed that, nice strawman. Opinion immediately disregarded.

You are the prime example of what double majoring does to a person.

Lets get it straight, you claim that you are doing physics, engineering, work part time and do solo projects.

Bro... do you have friends? Are you okay? Have you had sex in the last 5 months? I want to help you nigga.

Do not lose your youth for some retarded ideal of the supposed academic. Drop one of those degrees and keep your job, become a god adult and not a jaded faggot.

I'm doing this for you.

I never claimed that it didn't. Another strawman but at least your argument has some substance.

Even if it does not take more years, it is about your time. I go to uni 5 hours a day and work 4 hours a day and after I would not dream to do anything but watch anime, hang out with friends or masturbate.

If I had to take even 2 or 3 classes more for the requirements of the second major then I would be an autist with no social life, like the guy up there claiming that he works, double majors and does solo projects all on the same schedule.

Should have thought about it. Just go to a university that offers Biochemistry. If it was your dream then you would have done at least that much.

Now you have less time and less energy that the average student that is succeeding in projects and work.

People, do one degree and then self study anything else you want. Going through the hassle of doing a double major, even if you only have to take 2 more classes per semester, is not worth it.

A bachelors is a bachelors. Having two bachelors barely helps at all in the professional world. You care so much about it? Do a Masters or PhD that intersects with your second choice.

By the way... minors are a thing.

>you will never be part of the upper class
>you will never have had a library when you were growing up
>there's no tradesman, "summer work", or "sure you can watch" business anymore
>apprenticeships cost hundreds of dollars and have a minimum age of entry
>laws require licenses for every single thing, usually given out by some politicians family business with free denial to anyone who isn't in bed with them
>have to be in normie school until 18 if you're not rich enough to be private
>schools won't let you take more than 5-6 classes a semester, have to stick to normie schedule instead of going as fast as possible
>being poor means even if you could get those close, half of them would be taught out of $200 books and require expensive on-campus software
>being poor means if you're stuck in dorms, you get like a 10x10' shared room and have no space for silence or experimentation
>even if you could get the loans for this shit, you'd be in debt for the rest of your life because of universities being an establishment designed for making infinite money instead of teaching
I literally can't fathom how anyone could consider the future won't have greater economic disparity and enslavement.

>for some retarded ideal of the supposed academic.

People on Veeky Forums too often forget this.

Yeah I even still have time for a social life and my girlfriend. It's all about proper time management, the degree workload itself isn't actually that large. There's no extra classes so it's exactly the same as a normal university course.

the real problem is that it seems to be very trendy nowdays to take lots of extra course and lots of extra part time jobs and internship and freework/responsibilities for some organisation and that companies is looking for those since its trendy and they "can have lots of things in their heads simultaneous " so they don't care that ofc their grades sucks, people with good grades are weird nerds anyways.

but reality there is no basis for this attitude. a person with top grades in one degree, is as good or better than someone with 3 degrees with bad grades and extra work

If you're not getting good grades when doing double degrees it's definitely not worth it. That being said 75%-85% average isn't all that hard to get, even with two degrees.

yea in US the average grades is A+ so i guess its a valid strategy there.