My hands are getting weak, somebody babysit me or else I'm gonna sell

My hands are getting weak, somebody babysit me or else I'm gonna sell

fuggggggg

you still holding them bags ? sold that shit 2 months ago

I just bought more

what you gonna dump and sell for you stupid fuck. How many moon shots you watching in this sideways market. Retards like you feed the day-traders. Go fuck yourself. I hope you die in a fire.

Thanks for the alert OP

thanks for buying high and selling low

just bought 100k

Dump Req for Vet stupid American! Tobacco on brockchain!

You kidding? We're back in the accumulation range. Hold you little faggot and sell on the next pump to increase your stack. Wash/rinse/repeat.

just stacked up to 20k

just sold 120k, thank fuck for buying my bags

sold 2 weeks ago and bought nice things of it

Sold the absolute bottom. Congrats on this, seriously.

yes, sell it at the bottom, weeks away from the main net release

Close the fucking graph right now faggot, CLOSE IT

OP I will buy your bags honest to god.

>saw it dip to 2750 sats, going up and down some, been wanting to get in
>shit boys its time to finally buy ATL for once
>2 days later its 2500
for FUCK sake

You bought the falling knife user

t. bag hodling since 55 cents

Bought at 2900 thinking it's quite oversold and the biweekly update is coming...

>the biweekly update is coming...

How is that special news? Of course it's coming. In fact there was one just a few days ago and I think that one was biweekly too!

don't worry. 2k to 3k sats is the absolute bottom.

Guess what faggot, it pumped before every single bi-weekly update. Except this one.
>it has 20% more to fall, no worries lad

Hold its a good project. We're all bleeding out currently

I hodl 50k and feel weak too :(

I'm buying in. There are two apps coming on the network and they've announced the Req button for payements.

€2 EOY.

>€2 EOY

I bought 10k so that would mean 20k in euro's.
How is that bad?

That’s the most realistic prediction

Why is REQ so chronically undervalued? The market is so fucking stupid. Meme coins that do fuck all are worth a fortune and then you have coins like OMG which is basically $2bn skateboard vaporware. Wtf???

What if REQ is also a meme coin, ever thought about that?

It had it's pump and it's slowly bleeding for weeks now, like every fucking coin bar a select few

I can't believe I sold my ETH for this shit

I dont care if its a meme coin or not. Its gonna have a working product soon. REQ could be the coin that brings crypto main stream. Normans will be able to send fiat from one side of the world to the other extremely securely whilst paying next to no fees all the time not even realising that they are using a blockchain or needing to know anything about crypto. But yet, it bleeds.

Bag holding since 750 sats.. wait a second

Why didn't you sell and rebuy later?

Why didn't you trade perfectly? You could have been a billionaire by now.

Gentlemen here you have deluded REQt bagholder.

>REQ legit, all other coins are meme
>chronically undervalued
>Its gonna have a working product soon
>coin that brings crypto main stream

You missed "ahead of raodmap" meme for full circle of retardness.

Let me educate you before you burn all your parents money:

-all coins are not meme, req maybe is, maybe is not, at least fucking omg have whole country and industry backing it

-You are not one who decides shit is "overvalued" and "undervalued" in specualtive market, where value of all whole market is schrodingers cat territory so curent price can be "overvalued" by 10x.

-it is rc20 token dude, nothing wrong with that, but its not gonna "have a working product soon" i promise you, and its fucking not gonna "be coin that brings crypto main stream".

Last but not least if You where so shure in your bullshit you would be so happy you can buy more at this price.

Right user?
R-r-rright?
user?

i ask myself this all the time

Sell now pls
someone has to sacrifice gains in order for the greater good
i guarantee if you sell they announce the partnership mentioned in the ama which will be made public in any day not the 2 weeks update and this will blow up

Ranjeet, you make a lot of spelling mistakes.

>-You are not one who decides shit is "overvalued" and "undervalued" in specualtive market, where value of all whole market is schrodingers cat territory so curent price can be "overvalued" by 10x.
Must be hard to be a fucking brainlet.
If a project has:
- a good application for blockchain technology
- a token that actually plays a role in the technology
- a solid team
- an established but inferior non-blockchain counterpart with a much higher market cap
You can easily determine if it is over, or undervalued.
The "ahead of roadmap" part is important, because when the team promises a working product soon, you know that they will deliver as they have the past thousand times.

Much spelling mistakes so I must be wrong.

Cope harder pls.

i'm sorry but youre the brainlet here. btc is not worth 11200. its only worth that because an exchange was created and thats what someone will buy it for right now. its speculative and the only people that say it isnt are deluded with way too much skin in this ponzi game.

token very rage much good halp

BTC is overvalued at 11200 because it tries to be a currency and completely fails at that.
REQ has a wholly different purpose, and its chances to succeed are looking very bright.
It's not that hard to understand the difference.

Except alts only become a success when BTC isn't moving, their value is tied to BTC thus if BTC is worthless so are alts

- a good application for blockchain technology
- a token that actually plays a role in the technology
>a solid team
they fucking faield at last project they did, took "erc20 token blockchain rout" after lmfao
>a token that actually plays a role in the technology
tokn gets burned, MUCH use case, MUCH tehnology!!! It's not tehnology its accounting/audit software on ethereum
>a good application for blockchain technology
paypal cuts down fees? paypal starts to offer invoices, best aplication of blockchain, pls buy

When did I say that you are wrong? My only conclusion was that you 'shure' as hell are from the land of curry.

And US stocks are tied to the USD, only the USD fluctuates a lot less.

This is not something that is ever going to be fixed, although we might see a flippening in which case alts might be tied closer to ETH.
ETH definitely isn't worthless.

>they fucking faield at last project they did, took "erc20 token blockchain rout" after lmfao
I'm not sure I understand your meaning, do you speak English?
>tokn gets burned, MUCH use case, MUCH tehnology!!! It's not tehnology its accounting/audit software on ethereum
Accounting/audit software on Ethereum doesn't sound bad tbf.

It can do much more than Paypal, and Paypal isn't able to just cut down fees.

Anyway, it's not my job to convince you otherwise. Just FOMO in later, cya then ;^)

I can smell the curry from here.

Shoo shoo, street-shitter.

I fucking hate these Captain Obvious traders. They're absolute niggers; of course we would have sold the top and rebought now, its pretty easy to see now that there are two fucking months of chart history to go back and look at. Every time this token seemed to have found a floor and started to recover, it just dumped more. And how many times have you sold a bleeding coin just to watch it take off again? Every. Fucking. Time.

>Anyway, it's not my job to convince you otherwise. Just FOMO in later, cya then ;^)

Fomo in?

Price is allmost right again so I'm buying in again to dump on you deluded fags for 5th time :)

Ok baby listen up, I’ll gently caress you while you silently sip that coke. Furthermore nothing is more important than you and me ok? Everything will be alright baby sugar. Mommy and daddy will never find out about us

Checked, $95 confirmed.

just sell, you don't deserve REQ, you don't deserve to get rich.

Please at least try to learn the English language before posting here. I heard Duolingo has a great Hindi->English course that you could use.

all yall ReQ Holders need to join ReQKings. Use this discord code : FXfJqwW

Another quality thread.

This is you GOD now :)

Discord pump and dump groups :)))

I'm pajet, you are smart , join REQKings.

Gl Anons :))))

Being this retarded... Sad.

Both of you faggots need to die.