>this page left intentionally blank
>(dot)
>(at)

>putting a poem at the end of the article

>T. Doctorate in computer science

>and here are some pictures of myself hicking in argentina

no one gives a shit

related
>lame quote at the beginning of every chapter that isn't related to the book at all

>>(dot)
>>(at)
Isn't that so bots can't fish websites for your email address and spam your sorry ass?

Email me at:

user [at] university [dot] edu.

Here are family photos from 1996. Here are additional family photos from 1999.

My research is [links papers from 1988]

Here are previous courses I've taught:
[Real Analysis,1999]
[Geometric Group theory - REU Course 1999]
[Real Analysis , 2000]
[Measure Theory, 2001]
[Functional Analysis 2002]

Ratemyprofessor ratings:
>Horrible professor. GPA killer. DO NOT TAKE HIM
>Doesn't put material from homeworks on exams. His exams are full of problems not covered in class. DO NOT TAKE!!!
>Terrible professor. Waste of time. He teaches straight from the book word for word. Doesn't answer questions in office hours. Puts questions not covered in class on exams. Average midterm was a 39. Take the meme professor instead!!

Professor looks like pic related.

>not putting your email as an image

I'm sure that bots haven't been written to search for that pattern yet. It's only been in use for 30 years.

What a clever trick. Bots would never be able to know that (dot) replaces a dot and (at) replaces @.

search "at" or "dot" on google, how many results are email addresses ?

don't think you're smarter than these college professors, brainlet

This thread is the most meta thing I've seen all day.

[picture of email address]

>Here are family photos from 1996. Here are additional family photos from 1999.
These are fine - professors like to use their webpages as you know... their own. They can do whatever the fuck they want on them, it's their personal space.

>Preface of the first edition
>So I was masturbating while thinking about life then I realized I was meant to write a book about boob physics
>Preface of the second edition
>It was a sunday night during my last year of college when I started liking physics. Then I decided I wanted to enroll in a master's program, after 2 weeks I also acknowledged I loved boobs, so, how would the things I like the most be connected? I then said to myself, I will write a book about boob physics
>Preface to the Nth edition
>Preface to the preface
I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT.

>Preface to the Nth edition
It's okay as long as it documents what changed.

>book has 7 prefaces only one of which actually about something related to the book, and two are about physics being cool in general .

They should simply summarize all that shit and make a SINGLE PREFACE. Even then I skip it 99% of the time.

If there are so many editions that this becomes a problem, you would ask yourself why that is.
In case you've got a 17th edition in your hands, the book has an above average chance of being awful.

Pages left blank are because of the way printing books works retard.

>don't know why something is done the way it is
>obviously it shouldn't be this way
>everyone who does must be a fucking retard
That's just how Veeky Forums works.

I should be the way it is because it's the most efficient way to print books

>In case you've got a 17th edition in your hands, the book has an above average chance of being awful.
or excellent, because it was a standard for over 200 years or something.
either way, that book is exceptional in some manner or other

No shit

OP is talking about writing it

Indeed, it really depends.
Worst of all are those where so many authors laid their hands on a 200-year-old classic that it has become something completely unlike what it has been before.

not op but how does it work and why do you need to leave pages blank?

Does anybody have that pic of the computer science professor that wrote a couple paragraphs at the end of his book insulting all his colleagues and faculty?

No, but now I am interested.

>This research was supported by EU-grant asd123xy-fuck-12DE
>Non-alphabetical name ordering in theoretical fields
>In section 1 we introduce, in section 2 we do stuff, in section 3 we summarize and present related work and conclude in section 4
>"Great quote" [1] - [1] Personal communication

>This research was supported by EU-grant asd123xy-fuck-12DE
Legally required in some cases, and required by university policy in many others.