PLEASE Veeky Forums HOW DO I REPLICATE PIC RELATED?

PLEASE Veeky Forums HOW DO I REPLICATE PIC RELATED?

I'M A POOR NEET SO I CAN'T AFFORD TO GO THERE AND GET IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2010/05/the-burger-lab-how-to-make-perfect-mcdonalds-style-french-fries.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can you not afford McDonald fries? You can pay for internet and electricity but not fucking fries? It's the cheapest thing on their menu,

They're genetically modified potatoes coated in fat (and salt) while they're packaged I think.

Why? Because micro bubbles.

I literally have no money in my pocket right now, I just eat whatevers downstairs and if I run out of internet I ask my mom for money.

Isn't it literally $1 for a large fry? How do you afford to live when you don't even have $1? What makes you think you can replicate their weird science lab fries for less than a $1?

Tips

>double fry your fries
>MSG is your friend
>brine skinless potatoes in chicken brine the day before cooking

WA LA

Just go get them yourself. You won't be able to compete with the corner cutting insanity McDonalds does to keep their food cheap

one story i have about mcdonalds is i fell asleep while waiting in line in the drive through and my foot came off of my break and i crashed into the car in front of me. the man got out and said are you fucking kidding me buddy. i got out and apologized and he said pull off to the fucking side in one of the spots so we can exchange info. so he got his food then pull ahead into a spot. then i got my food and i just pulled out of the mcdonalds really fast and ran back to my house. i lied to my mom and said someone backed into the car when i went to the store. fast forward a couple of weeks and i am back at the scene of the crime going to get my quarter pounder hamburger sandwich. and who should be two people behind me but the same
man in his ford explorer. he came up and knocked on my window and i rolled it down halfway and he said im going to call the police right now with your plate number so you better stay. so i thought for a moment and said ok and that i was sorry. the jig was up but he didnt know i had another bamboozle up in my sleeve. i cut my wheel to the right and drove right up over the curb and ran out of the mcdonalds again. i waited til night time then went and got my sandwich. well that was 2 years ago so i guess he never mustve called. sorry about my long post have a good day and thanks for reading everyone

Sign up for the McDonald's app on Google play or Apple store. They give coupons for free food all the time.

you can't unless you work there and steal some.

millions in R&D was spent to make these fries as easy as possible for retard wagecucks to cook consistently. What's done to them before they arrive frozen at the store and the oil is what you'll never be able to replicate, NEET.

fresh made fries from scatch are simply too hard for minimum wage workers to make consistently.

Nah mcdonalds knows that people are legit addicted to the fries so they are almost 3 bux for a large. Nothing is cheap at mcdonalds anymore besides soda.

That's fucking hilarious

I wish I had your writing style.

Try frying your potatoes in lard

After not eating mcdonalds for 5 years the fries taste like shit, how do you people eat this stuff? You walk into a mcdonalds and its filled with retards, niggers and white trash...why would you want to eat the same food that these people eat everyday?

Good story.

After not eating animal products for 5 years a simple burger could land you at the hospital

>Look, I posted it again

aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2010/05/the-burger-lab-how-to-make-perfect-mcdonalds-style-french-fries.html

He means not eating mcdonalds

Beef tallow and MSG

>perfect
>mcdonalds style
does not compute
do americans actually enjoy eating cardboard?

its not just an american thing you stupid piece of shit, i've been all over the U.K/Europe and the lower class chavs/refugees/bums love mcdonalds...it's a cancer that's spread across the globe.