What is it, Veeky Forums ?

What is it, Veeky Forums ?

Nikolaas Tesselaar was a Dutch inventor

>croatian
>serbian
>basically the same thing

Patriotism is an illogical emotional attachment that only stupid people have.

Neither everyone knows Nicolas de Tesselier was french.

dude fuck off everyone knows Niklas Tessen was norwegian

Nicolás Tejeda was undoubtedly Spanish.

So many brainlets in this thread. Nikorai Tetsura was Japanese.

STUPID DUMB GORILLAPOSTER

Teszla Miklós was obviously Hungarian, jeez.

Nikos Teslopoulos was Greek you idiots

Nicky Telstra was Aussie you seppo cunts

Nigglas Testosterela was obviously a kangz

Whities always talking black achievements.

Nick Tessa was a full blown American you faggots

He's not wrong tho

I think government should run a certain way.
My country runs government in a way that I believe to be the best way.
Therefore I think my country is better than others because they don't function as well as mine.
Since my country functions better than others and I agree with how they do things, I support it.

Still think it's stupid you pseudo-intellectual cuck?

Nicola Tesla was obviously italian.

>starting with your belief that X is the best way
>then concluding that X produces the best results
Yeah, that's pretty stupid, patriotfag.

Niklas Teslanen was undoubtedly Finnish

That's different to nationalism.
It isn't sexist to say I prefer to writing of men to females, and it isn't nationalist to say you prefer your own country's governance.
Nationalism is preferring just because that's where you live or were born.
If this weren't the case, it would be prejudice to ever prefer one thing to another.

Western culture is objectively superior, not just economic numbers, but living standards are better, people don't hack each other with machettes over stupid shit and people actually dream about a better tommorow rather being selfish about their survival or dedicating their existance to some stupid sand god.

If you deny this you are indeed a pseudo-intellectual cuck.

t. African

Honorary Anglo. He couldn't get enough of our language.

特斯拉尼哥拉是中国人

>rather being selfish about their survival or dedicating their existance to some stupid sand god.
that part really just sounds like western culture.
Africans don't let their elder die alone in some hospice. African women don't surrender their natural role to go become wagecucks.

Of course western culture produces more, because everyone contributes to it and everyone is raised believing that's how they should be. But western people are lonely, selfish, enslaved (let's not even talk about student debt in america).

And of course, africans live like shit when compared to western people. But that's because they keep interacting with western people. Sometimes you don't need something, but you think you (acquired needs). We need electricity, we need water flowing freely out of a faucet, we need hot showers etc.

But if we hadn't approached tribal africans, they wouldn't need this either, they would just keep living the way they did. People would go hunt, they would go gather water from the nearest source, they would cultivate whatever they need or keep being nomads to follow good sources of food and be perfectly ok with that. They would live less long than today, but it wouldn't matter to them.
You just need to stroke your ego by comparing yourself to famished african trash, to african tribes who got separated by artificial borders drawn with a ruler and a pencil on a map (literally). People fight because they're put in the same borders as people they disagree with (I'm not talking about america). They fight because they're separated from their tribes by those same borders etc. (pic related)
And europeans or americans will start wars to ensure a steady supply of primary resources, and subsidize their agriculture to make it dirt cheap on the market, lose money, and starve african and asian farmers. The funny part is that we have the balls to send "help".
fucking
kek.

It's useful for not routing in the battlefield so we might as well keep it

No Japan ever moved to America under his free will

He was Hungarian

>they wouldn't need this
And they would have died to the next major extinction event like most of the other creatures on this planet.

The West's desire to make the world a better place for themselves has put our species in the unique position of being able to significantly alter our environment. We are approaching a point where very little could possibly wipe out or cripple our kind completely.

All the people from Jugoslavia are kinda brothers. I guess Croatian-Serbian is the best guess. Btw, YUGOS UNITE.

I'm not from there so don't take this very shaky.

Only the mind of the samurai could have invented AC electricity.

>And they would have died to the next major extinction event like most of the other creatures on this planet.
and that would be fine.

meme "scientist"

sage

>nigger testosterone
>kek

Nicolau das Trevas was a Brazilian witch

كان نيكولا تيسلا مصري

Silly kuffar, Nikhol Abu-Tesla was one of the greatest Muslim scientists of our time.