So no

two thumbs up lad

can't make a Bloody Mary without it

unless your a mom putting it in your chicken soup. cholula is the right choice

Green Tabasco is, especially for eggs.

No, it's vinegar and hot

A chili sauce should taste like chili not Louisiana nigger juice

I dig it sometimes but there are better sauces

It's stockholm sauce. The only people who enjoy it were forced to eat it in the military in their rations.

where's the alcohol

Some euros such as me know that there is very little culture around hot foods here and so supermarkets mostly sell only tabasco as hot sauce. And since shipping is more expensive than a bottle of hot sauce noone is enticed to order some quality sauce either.

No.

Eat Tapitio instead

Tabasco is a good ingredient, i use it in chili, spag bowl, cottage pie, burger patty, meatballs, well any thing with minced meat

In his bloodstream

Cholula

Tabasco probably has more culture than any other western hot sauce out there.

Tobasco is great, a very unique pepper sauce. There is nothing like it. I consider myself a pepper enthusiast, and I always have Tabasco around. My two favorite things to put tobasco on are chili and eggs.

To compare, Franks and other generic "Louisiana Style" hot sauces are basically only good for classic buffalo chicken.

cholula. more pepper flavor than vinegar flavor. more ethnic. arriba

Of course. You ever need vinegar or lemon juice in a savory recipe? Tabasco is a perfect substitute!

all these people saying cholula doesn't taste like vinegar are flat stupid lol it is several tiers below Tabasco and taste MORE like vinegar.

Tabasco is one of those things that is so good that we have become inured to it, like black pepper or mustard or ketchup or chocolate milk.

Are there better/more intricate/unique/involved hot sauces? sure. Are there more dimensions to pepper sauce than a vinegar pickle? you bet.

but Tabasco is just a perfect, iconic, excellent flavor that can't be replaced, only imitated. It's kind of like Coca Cola. Only a moron would deny that Coke tastes amazing, but it's EVERY WHERE to the point that drinking something else is good just for the variety/rebelliousness factor.

and nothing will ever, ever, EVER replace Tabasco on my fresh made scrambled eggs at WH. That is the taste of morning from now until the ENDING OF THE WORLD BUT WE IN IT SHALL BE REMEMBERED
>Branagh version
>youheard it in his voice
>can't unhear

This, except I put it on my fries and sandwiches.

Dumb post. Cholula isn't as vinegar-heavy as Tabasco, so it makes no one want to read past your first sentence.

Tabasco is a vinegar-up-front hot sauce, more than others of the style such as Louisiana, or --to a lesser extent, Frank's. Construct your argument in a better way next time. On the scale of Mexican-style hot sauces, Tapiato would be closer to vinegar than Tabasco, senpai.

cholula and franks are both vinegar based, you are retarded. you probably like Tapatio

Fuck you. Those tiny bottles were the culinary high point of my meal.

All of you guys are shit-tarded. If you want a real hot sauce, try Daves Insanity sauce, or any number of recommended sauces from Hot Licks.

Or, better yet, make your own. I can't believe I've been on Veeky Forums for over 20 years and have never seen a "make your own hot sauce" thread.

I fucking hate you guys. Each and every one of you.
Personally.

>it`s hot

AhahahahahHAHAHAHAHAH you fucking absolute faggot.

I saw one a couple months back, you just suck buddy

Cholula is just Tapitio without any of the spice.

Normie, plz leave

It's what manchildren who can't cook put on food because they only cook flavourless slop. And because hot sauce kills your tastebuds, it's a feedback loop which requires hotter and hotter sauces until you are a fat middle aged balding man who wears sunglasses, has sunburnt skin and wears denim jackets

>Tobasco
Retard.
Soda addict and terminal beetus case.
There was a homemade hot sauce thread last month, Retard.
You're just a fucking idiot, Son.
Get out, Normalfag.

Eurocucks can't into hot sauce. If you can't handle at least red pepper flakes then try pic related. Buffalo Tobasco is actually pretty good though.

>has sunburnt skin
*have
*sun-burned

incorrect you clapfat

you can do better

but its fine

Yep.
It's essential in the kitchen. It's better for cooking with than as a table sauce, imo.

No.

Tabasco is literally baby's first """"spicy"""" sauce

>all these people saying cholula doesn't taste like vinegar are flat stupid lol it is several tiers below Tabasco and taste MORE like vinegar.

Vinegar is way more upfront in Tabasco. Plus Cholula has more going on in terms of flavor.

>you probably like Tapatio
what's wrong with Tapatio?

>spag bowl

Point proven. That was the BEST thing you had. I feel sorry for you but at the same time I know this feel so I get where you're coming from.

sperg bowl in your case you fucking autist.

I love Sriracha

I literally eat it with a spoon every morning

Don't you know that anything wildly regarded as good is automatically bullshit on here?

No get El Yucateco