These taste exactly like Dunkaroos, anons. This brings me back. Literally crying

These taste exactly like Dunkaroos, anons. This brings me back. Literally crying.

Really? Sounds like I need to buy these. Thanks viral marketer, you should get a raise.

They taste breddy fuckin good, desu

But they leave a waxy residue on your tongue if you eat too many

Only tangentially related to anything you had to say, but your post made me come to the realisation that it must be impossible for there a peanut butter Oreo to have never been made, so I decided to google it and, sure enough, they exist. So I'm gonna buy some tomorrow or Wednesday.

I also googled whether any company had packaged peanut butter and jelly sandwich cookies. Looks like no one has. A pair of PB cookies sandwiching a jelly/jam filling would be tits, IMO. Someone ought to get on that.

but what jelly would you use grape strawberry or some other flavor?

I refuse to eat oreos as they are made of vegetable oil but you have peaked my interest OP

The package would have three rows of cookies.
On the left would be grape cookies.
On the right would be strawberry cookies.
And the cookies down the middle would have a swirl of them both.
Good idea?

>peaked
Piqued.

Special Oreo flavors can be hit or miss but those look really good.

Grape is, hands down, the worst flavor with peanut butter.

make the middle apricot and i'm sold

>Piqued.
what the fuck? I have never seen it spelled that way
I need to go back to third grade

Swap strawberry for raspberry and remove the middle row, I'd buy them
>the_big_lebowsky.jpg

I've never actually had grape jelly in my life. Nor strawberry jelly, for that matter. The J in my PB sandwich was usually jam, either strawberry, raspberry or apricot, though apple jelly is nice, too.

mah niggas

Favorite Oreo flavor? I love the berry ones but I can't see to find them around here anymore. Mint is great too.

To peak is to reach the top of something, either physical or as a state of being. A peak is also the top of something such as an arch or mountain.
>the band's album peaked at #3 on the charts
To peek is to look at something sneakily.
>i peeked into the girls' locker room
To pique is to incite interest.
>that certainly piqued my interest!
A peke is a breed of dog, short for pekingese.
>the peke's peek at the snow-peaked peaks piqued her attention.

Don't feel bad, it's a common mistake. Like baited/bated breath or to wet/whet one's appetite.

They still sell legit Dunkaroos at the Dollar Store.

Correction: Dollar General still has Dunkaroos.

Those are really good, but the s'mores ones are even better.

why do i want to try these disgusting looking things and why are they nowhere to be found