When the red and blue lines are beneath the pink bar buy

>when the red and blue lines are beneath the pink bar buy
>when they go above sell

It’s almost too easy, where am I gonna fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/biz/1109826
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cuz those lines can drag on the bottom for hours or days

They don't alway indicate a reversal. Sometimes it'll just consolidate sideways, then take off again. Volatility is also a bitch in this market, can easily stop out in lower time frames.

But that said, combine it with a MACD and use good position sizing & a trend indicator yeah, that's easymode money op. Use a good bracket order system and just trail stops and profit orders up. There's no such thing as a 100% system - but you just need to be accurate enough to let correct calls run, while cutting losses quickly.

I literally have a bot that does this (self made). Simplicity OP. It happily shorted the big crash to 6k (Bitmex) without an issue, then went long perfectly. It makes the occasional loss (and the stops cut that short) but far exceeded by the gains.

It'll go wrong when the market moves against you and ignores your meme lines/indicators, then you refuse to cut your losses because it makes zero fucking sense. This happens on a weekly, daily even basis, if you do it often enough.
If you don't learn to cut your losses coldly and quickly then you will lose big bucks.

look at your own chart, you wouldve sold too soon

This guy gets it.

Buy high, sell low

what chart is that on the bottom called?

Felix

Keith

kegato hosuku chart

chainlink

david duke factor

>trying to time the most volatile and unpredictable asset in the history of humanity

Just buy and hold things that are actually good retard

Jamaine

Nakajima Incident

Amigara Fault Enigma

So this, and that goat/coin bait thread have convinced me that Veeky Forums is not the place you want to go if you want to learn about trading/good coins/etc.
Where do I actually go now for proper discussion, and not just retarded brainlets trolling each other?

I wondered why getting people's money was so easy. Now I know.

>but you just need to be accurate enough to let correct calls run
thats the hardest part i feel. sold so often the top and bought back in wayy to early. patience is key.

What time frame does your bot trade in? Since it caught the bottom (6k)..I assume a high time frame? Care to enlighten us?

what chart is must effective to follow 1hr chart ?

that is stotch rsi correct ?

golf gti

oh shut the fuck up
ass

kegoro hasake index, sell when the hichimaru line crosses over the kegoro fappuru border, buy when the hichimaru line crosses under the hasake fappuru border.
easy

biz is still a good resource if you're patient. it's like fishing. this thread from this week was a good read

it was pretty much the same before crypto too

yuki.la/biz/1109826

>It’s almost too easy, where am I gonna fuck up?
Why isn't everyone doing this? Why isn't everyone rich by doing this?