Itt: foodthings you loved as a kid that you find pretty gross now

itt: foodthings you loved as a kid that you find pretty gross now

Used to be addicted to them to the point I'd beg my dad to buy me a tin on Saturdays so I could fry them up in garlic and butter and make myself a little afternoon snack.

Now I just think I'd rather eat raw slugs. Same consistency.

Pizza.

After losing weight I just can't eat it anymore.

>a tin
have you tried them fresh?

>a tin

"""""""Chocolate"""""""

I bought a bag of these a week ago because they were on sale, found them fucking nasty, flamin' hot on the other hand taste great to me now when before they used to be too spicy.

I would eat them cold and even drink the juice.

Dad pls i need my mushies

We were poor.

Yeah. Fresh: same thing.

Same here. Same goes for chips and soda.

frozen tendies probably

sugar and everything with too much of it in it.

Kraft cheese and miracle whip sandwiches

Pop tarts

Canned peaches

This

PB&J

Bahaha, I want a bowl of that right now even though I can already taste the corn syrup.

I used to think when I grew up and moved out, I'd buy all if the sugary colorful cereals in bulk because I could - and I could, but somewhere along the way, my taste buds stopped enjoying that shit and settled for raisin bran.

>Candies in general
>Kraft Mac and cheese
>Slim Jim's
>Cookie Crisp cereal
>packaged crackers and cheese dip
>Lunchables

Same. I practically lived off of that during university.

Soda in the ungodly doses I once consumed.

Now one glass or one bottle does me good for like a week.

Itt: liars

Mushrooms are the fucking shit. I'll never grow out of them.

I had the same thought with candies and those expensive exotic juices at the market.

These, craft mac and cheese, ham and cheese sandwiches, ice cream, and coffee (I had a period where I just woke up early to make a pot of coffee for myself, now it just tastes shitty to me and gives me the runs). Fucking ham and cheese sandwiches, every god damn day my mom just made these. God I hate it.

I hated these in my youth but now I fucking love them. I kinda suck at cooking them though.

Used to drink this shit by the caseload before sugary drinks started to make me gag. This shit isn't at all green tea, its mostly just sweet ginseng water.

I really like the flavor of mushrooms but the consistency is always offputting, even when cooked well. Anyone else?

came across this recently, wasn't sold back then
it's extremely sweet I don't get the appeal at all

I have a friend who hates the texture as well.
Have you tried eating it in duxelles?

The place I work recently got an ice cream vending machine and these are a dollar. I have to admit I buy one about once a week.

This shit right here. My parents would let me eat as much of these as I wanted. I forgot about them for a while, but like a year ago saw some, checked the nutrition, and dear god. No wonder I was a chubby kid. Thankfully I don't go near shit like that anymore.

white bread, candy, soda, chips, cheese etc

Chocolate spread and jam sandwiches. Ate them as a kid, had one a few years ago and it was disgusting.

>gross
no

Lettuce and miracle whip.

fruit loops/fruity pebbles and things of that sort

yoohoo/those little neon juice drinks in the plastic that kind of looked like a grenade (teenis?)

I also liked lobster as a kid, not really a fan of it anymore

Lunchables

String cheese, ice cream.

Also not necessarily a snack or anything but when I would ask for fried eggs or cinnamon toast or something my mother would use ungodly amounts of butter. I guess I liked it then but I really am not a huge fan of butter now.

Really my only hang-ups are with dairy things.

I actually haven't, thanks Ill have to try that!

Then what do you eat at the movie theater?

>going from patrician in childhood to plebeian in adulthood

Really makes you think

Well, you'll be pleased to know then I have a thread elsewhere that proves I ate fried mushrooms tonight and rediscovered my childlike vigour for them. I'm even having them tomorrow again.

warmed up tortilla with mayonnaise
yeah, it was a poor family

I used to fucking love ramen when I was a child, man. It was probably my favorite thing. I guess it was because my mom was always very worried that I ate healthy and shit, so what I'd usually have for snacks or something was fruit or integral cookies or cereal bars or some shit, while ramen was an emergency-only thing.
Now that I've moved to another state and living by myself for almost two years now, ramen suddenly isn't all that it used to be. Also;

>I would eat them cold and even drink the juice.
>drink the juice

Pic related.

Candy corn. While I can still probably eat a few I'm not as ape shit as I was for them.

My mom used to make me
White rice
Butter
Sugar
Mix it all together and eat

fucking gross but I guess I liked it as a kid

Lots of stuff.
Most non-fruit juices
snacks like gushers or fruit rollups
cold cereals that aren't raisin bran
sodas that aren't lemon/lime or rootbeer (dr pepper is still pretty alright though)

I like the "diet" version honestly

I love candy corn deeply inside my soul

the candy corn were good but the candy corn pumpkins were phenomenal.

but now I just don't feel like I used to about them.

mcdonalds.
almost anything from there.

but i still take my shitass to wendy's for the nuggets.

Kraft Singles
I don't know why I ever liked them

spam, corned beef, canned beans ...when we could afford it.

My parents once saved up to let me try bananas.

A plain double cheeseburger from my local Sonic.

I now order one with everything minus tomato if I ever eat out.

Snow crab tbhfam

Same.
I used to inhale mcdonalds as a kid because my parents couldn't say no.
When they did the Bionicles Happy Meal Promotion I genuinely think I ate nothing but mcdonalds for a week straight trying to get all the matoran.

I lucked out with the mother of all genetics because I have no idea how the fuck I wasn't a tubby kid

Now if I go to Mcdonalds I practically get sick if I eat anything there. I still like it but I think I developed some kind of intolerance to big macs.

I still eat crap like this from time to time, just dry and as a snack rather than breakfast.

How poor were you?

Good on you mate.
Flew right under Darwin's radar, you did.

Fucking marzipan... I don't know what I was thinking when I was a kid, but this shit is just bad.

>look at me. i don't like sweet things anymore! I'm so grown up lol upvote pls

I never got fat in the first place, but I still haven't gotten sick of pizza.
It must be guilt

I fucking never liked these
Had this weird mediciny taste to it

I guzzled soda like it was nothing in Junior High. A 2 liter of mountain dew in one night? No problem.

Haven't had a soda in 8 or so years. Way too fizzy and sweet for me.

When I was a kid the only yogurt I wanted to eat was pic related or gogurt

thank Christ i developed the taste for plain, full-fat dairy

>tfw fat roommate can only eat yogurt with a shitton of honey or flavoring mixed

Not OP, but tastes change. I used to devour an entire pumpkin pie after Thanksgiving dinner. The older I get, the less of a sweet tooth I have.

Loved these and bugles, now I don't understand stand how I liked them.

I nostalgia'd one day in Iraq and picked up a bag, gave them away after having 2...

>this post
>full blown denial

Junk food in general, chips in particular, have lost a lot of its charms for me. Once in a while is fine, in small amounts or party settings, but nothing more.

Also, a lot of you anons grew up with some unhealthy foods/meals. Damn.

I used to drink energy drinks daily for years until my heart started beating strangely.

Now I yearn for their horrific flavor every day and night.

Cocoa powder mixed with granulated sugar, served in an egg cup.
Mom couldn't afford chocolates but hopefully we burnt off the sugar calories running away from uncle Malcolm.

Better ways to get that same feeling without the nasty flavor (pic related)

This. I can't stop but I need to. Every day at least one 0.5l can.

I hate how soft they are

>It must be guilt

No, it's frustration over not being able to devour as much as I used to.

9 - 10 years ago I used to it by the pie.

>That horrible feeling when you buy 8 Rockstar Punches because they were on sale for 50 cents each with the rational of drinking one every morning, only to say 'fuck it' and drink them all in the span of 20 minutes.

My heart was racing for hours, I was incapable of sitting still for more then two minutes and when the crash finally occurred it felt as though I was dying. Also I am confirmed for going straight to hell because I did it the day of the gay club massacre and I was giggling uncontrollably at the news reports.

Same here. I can barely finish a can in one sitting.

>Also I am confirmed for going straight to hell because I did it the day of the gay club massacre and I was giggling uncontrollably at the news reports.

user, why do you lie to us and yourself. Take a long look at yourself in the mirror; I'm SURE you knew you were hellbound long before that day.

Oh, I knew that I would probably end up there for all the shit I've done. Laughing as I watched gays flee the nightclub was the final proof I needed. The icing on the cake.

Breakfast cereal in general.

God hates fags though.

look at this humblebragging piece of shit right here

I can understand that, I used to be able to eat an entire bag but now half a cup is enough

Gotta love that metallic aftertaste.

I still buy a bag of those pumpkins every year and just tear through it. End up with a bloody tongue by the end.