>find a tea
>oh this looks good
>plain tea
>check ingredients
>citric acid to preserve freshness and ruin the taste

EVERY FUCKING TIME

wtf

Tea has been pretty popular for like a thousand years

I'm talking about tea of the Pure Leafs son.

Arizona is the best

>Is this the new meme drink? I see it popping up everywhere
>pure leaf

It's prone to a little plastic taste. I'm usually disappointed. If you can get their tea in the glass bottle, it's better. Actually try to only buy tea in a glass bottle or it's tinny or plasticky.

Here's my short list of tried favorites:
Snapple had a summer limited edition of strawberry mint that was great. I bought out the rest of it at my local Publix.

Tazo brambleberry is decent, as is their oolong.
Argo sangria tea is refreshing.

Honest makes bottled glass ones. I like Moroccan Mint and might top it off with water halfway through it, Assam black, and the low sugar choice Green Dragon has a hint of tropical and is refreshing. I like to reuse the bottle with steeped teabags to cold brew in the fridge overnight, for a day or two of reuse, before I recycle it.

Sweet Leaf's Green Tea, Mint and Honey is my #1, and if you can find it, the unsweet lime.

>PURE LEAE

I much prefer pic related

>Here's my short list of tried favorites:
>Snapple had a summer limited edition of strawberry mint that was great. I bought out the rest of it at my local Publix.

So you're the prick....

Is this a Canadian drink?

The only time I can stand to drink those is when it's really hot out.

No. Piss water that they can afford to give you a tall can of for 99cents. Get some fucking taste

>It's prone to a little plastic taste. I'm usually disappointed. If you can get their tea in the glass bottle, it's better. Actually try to only buy tea in a glass bottle or it's tinny or plasticky.

It used to be sold in glass bottles. Did taste a bit better but I prefer Gold Peak.

Literal sugar water with a token amount of dehydrated tea powder in it so they don't get popped for false advertisement.

It's garbage for future diabetes patients.

make your own tea ffs

Anyone try this brand? The mint and honey was really amazing, but I haven't tried any similar flavors from other brands. The peach one was pure awful though and I usually love peach flavored teas.

fukn my bad, here's the pic.

If I buy any tea at a store it's going to be argo tea. It comes in glass so doesn't absorb any weird flavors and it tastes pretty good normally. Most of the time I make my own but if I'm out and want some..I get this. It's like $3 though but it's great.

I've never seen it before around me but if I do I will get some and try it. I'm tired of all the cheap crap in plastic bottles.

Maybe you should look at an ingredients list before you allow stupidity to tumble from your mouth in an unsolicited manner. Here, allow me to educate you:
peaceicedtea.com/products/green-tea/

Kek'd

As for OP, you're a sad lil fagit if you've never seen ice tea at the store

Alsmot even worse if you don't understand what rebranding is

My grandfather drinks that stuff.

It's alright I guess.

>pure leaf tea
>meme

really? generic as fuck shit that's been in wide distribution for well over 10 years now?

I really like the green tea + honey variation

Same, along with Peak teas take on the same flavoring. Everything else is as generic as it comes.

I've had their green tea and it was pretty terrible