ChainLink?

What happened?
I haven't been on this forum in a while and before you guys were non-stop spamming 10 threads an hour with poorly scooped ChainLink schilling. What happened. I haven't seen a thread about it in the past few hours I've been on here whereas usually every time I refresh I see more disturbing spam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ayTetluaGg
youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4
vocaroo.com/i/s1GTq7ToPRmX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s 2 in the morning and they have to go to church with their moms tomorrow

LINK is legit. I am 100% unironically convinced.

We are all in Nuls now.

get in LINK sub $1 or cry in a year

What evidence do you have to indicate that LINK will moon?

"evidence"

In this thread alone

They all bought at over a dollar and have been trying desperately to shill enough to raise the price back up. Where are they now? Probably dead

But the meme are horrible. What other evidence do you have besides people saying they are "unironically convinced"?

there was a massive one that archived a few hours ago:

It's unironically an incredibly promising project. You can debate whether it'll succeed or whether it has value, but anybody calling it a scam is misinformed, trolling or retarded.

solves the oracle problem

If you don't hold a stack try to get one before the conference. Either sell or hold after the conference. Conference stands a decent chance of pumping it. If a significant partnership is announced who knows

read the whitepaper you dunce. nobody is going to hold your hand. read or do not read. buy or do not buy. beyond that shut the fuck up

>schilling
This is the second time you've made this mistake.

Repeating digits are a sign your desire is on its way

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

youtube.com/watch?v=6ayTetluaGg

It should start creeping back up again in a week to 10 days.

You are a MANIAC!

NULS and AE do too and they do it better

Price stultified at 69 cents. AssBlaster awol. Thread creation slowed to a trickle. Sergey silent. Looks like we’ve all been PAJEETED

mobius is better

i hold link but if you fell for assblaster youre not real smart

sell then, fag. LINK is at least a 12 month hold. god only rewards the faithful

Link is a classic case of over decentralization

There is inherently some trust involved in accepting data from a particular source. The ONLY "Oracle problem" is getting that data to the blockchain.

Link creates an entire fucking decentralized network just to make the equivalent of a mail delivery.

It's retarded. Something like oraclize is fine. Just deliver the data and provide authentication proofs.

Literally no decentralization here is necessary. No token is necessary. LINK is a meme. This whole board is retards

You've made this retarded "argument" before and we've shut you down before, you plebbit spacing faggot.

Sergey has said the companies themselves will announce the partnerships, not chainlink

>on this forum
>forum
>schilling
>spoonfeed me info about my investment
Yeah no, fuck off back to where you came from

youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4

No he didn't liar

Ok Oraclize. Decentralization is a fad

Holy shit, that's disturbing

Listen up

vocaroo.com/i/s1GTq7ToPRmX

It's a fiverr video, like all the previous LINK FUD videos. Only absolute brainlets would let something like that impact their investment decisions.

People are using the same fat kid to FUD VEN and Nano.

My fucking sides