I'm all out of ideas. What should I write about user?

I'm all out of ideas. What should I write about user?

Right about saving her in some sort of time machine smelling of semen, user.

How the fuck do you run out of ideas

Write Finnegans Wake if "it was in normal prose." Lots of people do this.

I know it defeats the purpose and so on, but you know, whatever, dude.

/r/writingprompts

You shouldn't write about anything until you get some fucking ideas

petrol station workers and/or endgame study composers

I really want to tickle Anne Frank.

a teenager becomes a redpill avenger after his family is killed by Muslims

A sad, mentally unstable old man working in a truck stop and writing autistic space operas that he's afraid to show to anyone who could actually get it published.

is this sexual

Human puppies.

Do what I'm doing and take the structure of a famous piece of literature and pervert it to the extent that the final product is nearly unrecognizable to those familiar with the original work.

I call it Party Dice Lost.

A small, contained society votes that a man should be put to death because he watched someone die and didn't look shocked enough. Write from the perspective of the man.

Pringles.

In a vein similar to Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, or Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, take hard-boiled detective stories and add gremlins. We had gremlins in NY, but noirish LA is still ripe.

A story about a slave forced to build something giant and ridiculous (like the Pyramids or some other big ancient structure), spends a lot of time guessing what it will be when it's done or if he will even live to see it

Write a sequel to Earthbound and call it something else.

hop a freight

sounds like the stranger

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Writer Block Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Type Away On The Keys Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Oh man I had a dream last night where I wrote a sequel to The Diary of Anne Frank called The Diary of Anne Frank, Vol. II. Basically it covers her family getting arrested and shipped off to a concentration camp which turns out to not actually be that bad. She falls in love with a young blond-haired blue-eyed SS camp guard named Fritz who sneaks her food and a notebook and a new ballpoint pen so she can continue her diary. Her and Fritz decide to run away together but a typhus outbreak in the camp coupled with starvation caused by the Allies bombing their supply lines kills everyone and Fritz buries the diary with her with a hasty note vowing to never love again. Thanks for reminding me, OP.

THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED

Monkeys banged on the typewriter.

>tfw anne frank will never be your senpai

Write a contrived novel to trumpet your political beliefs.

This would be the edgiest thing ever if you could get it published.

write an epic dystopian novel filled with political satire, drama, and adventure

Write the rest of Anne Frank's diary as if she wasn't found by the nazi's.