Tfw there’s a coin in the works that will be HUGE and nobody is talking about it

>tfw there’s a coin in the works that will be HUGE and nobody is talking about it

Holy shit, not even a single thread?

Current coins are narrow in scope and don’t truly appreciate the big picture. I’m talking about a new coin for a new era. If the last 20 years were the internet era, the next 20 will be the blockchain era.

I’m talking about a coin that changes the way we do business. I’m talking about using machine learning to make currency exchanges obsolete. I’m talking about using AI to prevent cyber crime while encouraging small business.

I’m talking about Elon Musk and all the other big players getting involved.

Other urls found in this thread:

listico.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

these threads should be a bannable offence

fucking kill yourself you stupid faggot

I'll give you a clue..... eat a dick OP cos you're the biggest faggot on this board.

I'll give you 0.2 ETH if you guess which coin he's talking about

Nobody will get it. I have been looking at biz and there hasn’t been a single thread in the last week.

So enlighten us cockgobbler.

ICO ends this month, I can’t wait for April when it suddenly gets shillled after rising 200% from ICO.

Obvious samefag. Switching IPs, like from wifi to 4G and back, doesn’t make it any less obvious. I also do it all the time, but I’m more discreet about it.

ECO

Nope.

Tau?

ADA

not delete this post

link 1000$ eoy

Can it be found on this list?
listico.io/

100% agree.
>I HAVE A SECWET COIN GONNA GO 1000000X BUT NOT GONNA TELL YOU HAHA

Fuck off faggit nobody cares

Nope

I agree prospects for link is good, but this coin has higher growth potential due to low market cap right now

Sir please disclose the coin posthaste sir as I have cash on hand ready to invest.

Ok, where do I to find any information about it then?

Why are you cunts even responding to this shit

Here you go faggots.

I won’t spoonfeed you anymore, DYOR. If I don’t see any more threads on this I won’t be surprised but I will be disappointed in you all.

T. Put 10 ETH into the ICO.

>I’m talking about a coin that changes the way we do business. I’m talking about using machine learning to make currency exchanges obsolete. I’m talking about using AI to prevent cyber crime while encouraging small business.

brainlet here. care to elaborate a little on this? From the limited DYOR my brainlet brain could handle before shutting down I failed to see how it's gonna be as grand as you suggest

Oh good! A marketplace for a technology and companies that don't exist or won't be relevant for many years! Thanks OP, just bought 100K.

fucking pajeet team

Jesus Christ, listen to me. you must kill yourself you shit peddeling waist of chromosomes.

Evx

pic related

>I’m talking about using machine learning to make currency exchanges obsolete
He fell for the ML/AI meme.

yeah, we knows, it’s BAT dumb fuck lol

>low market cap
>higher growth potential

>what is MAN

It's not just a coin
It's a whole new concept of blockchain. It isn't blockchain, it's blockchain 8.0 next level shit.

And don't tell 'em yet, we'll tell 'em when the ICO is over.