What are you going to spent your money on if/when you make it?

What are you going to spent your money on if/when you make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

burgessyachts.com/en/sale-purchase-category/yachts-for-sale/motor-yachts/infinite-shades-00005084.html
privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/fiji/kanacea-island
businessair.com/turbine-helicopters?page=4&order=field_aircraft_price_amount&sort=asc&title=&serial_number=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>108 million for an apartment

How fucking retarded. You could buy several successful companies for that money.

>S$

What is nation and how much in real money?

90% of people on Veeky Forums will end up losing everything they have

Oh

Thanks I can afford now

Moar crypto

Retard, what did you think?! 108,000,000 SGD = 1,080,000 USD?!

I would've guessed ~$10mil desu

You do realize Singapore is not a shitty third world country, although it’s located next to Malaysia? Singapore is a global financial center.

Yeh but thats still ridiculous

True. Sorry, I mistook you for a ‘everything outside the US is a third world country’ type of guy. My apologies.

Lambo? I'd much rather get a trusty japanese car!

It's ok user, enjoy the rest of your day

this can't be real right? That must be the price for the entire building?

Your going to have to expand your portfolio too different markets if you wanna buy one of those.
And look into buying business`s

But oath OP im in the same boat as you in terms of what i want to buy. Bit delusional but if other human beings can do it then i can do it too.

>falling for the electronic jew
user, I'd rather get a tamperproof muscle car from the 60's. It doesn't have to be expensive, but the FED can't touch it with their electronic hacker bullshit.
Fuck that shit. I spend too much time being paranoid as it is. Fuckers. Can't enjoy nothing.

You can get a superyacht for like $5-10 million, have your own personal helicopter, multiple lambos, your own personal island and it would still be cheaper than buying a single shitty apartment.

Vacations, whores, drugs, and then maybe college of there is any left over.

I'll probably just buy myself a pristine condition mk3 supra oem, a nice 2 bed house with some land and then spend the rest on hobbies/re-invest for if I have any children.

>100k $
is this the tco over 10 years with 1m miles?
it cant be the price of the car.

kek
you probably have no idea what all this shit costs.

Includes a certificate that lets you own a car for 10 years :)

Is that japan? Good luck getting a long term visa user. You'll also pretty much never be accepted in their society, always the foreigner, even if you can speak the language.

As for me, dental work, clothes, and Veeky Forums. Might stay in Bangkok for a while while it's still cheap.

>yacht: 55 million EUR
burgessyachts.com/en/sale-purchase-category/yachts-for-sale/motor-yachts/infinite-shades-00005084.html
>3 lambos: 1,000,000 EUR
>private island: 26,000,000 USD
privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/fiji/kanacea-island
>personal helicopter: 3 million USD
businessair.com/turbine-helicopters?page=4&order=field_aircraft_price_amount&sort=asc&title=&serial_number=

Still cheaper than a 100,000,000 USD apartment

other than the island he's not wrong. Buying shanghai real estate is just about the stupidest fucking thing you could do, I would rather buy 100 million dollars worth of tron

>yacht: 55 million EUR
more like it. plus 10% maintenance/yr
>private island: 26,000,000 USD
nothing on it. + maintenance and transportation of everything eats millions/yr.
>personal helicopter: 3 million USD
thats a piece of shit then. buying a neat helicopter is not less than 10m plus incredible maintenance.

dont get me wrong - i would never justify the price of the appartment but the stuff you listed does not come cheap too

All I want is a million dollars and live off the interest in an apartment in a small town. I don't want a lambo or those meme apartments in a major foreign city. I just want to smoke weed and drink while watching anime and eating fast food until I die.

you don't need money to be Veeky Forums, or to have nice clothes for that matter.

>living off the interest of 1 million dollars

lol dude that might've worked 30 years ago but 1 million isn't shit now.

Girlfriend experience with a high end hooker. Need to see what I’m missing out on

The yacht I listed is an expensive one. I was wrong with the superyacht being so cheap but a regular big yacht is around $5-10 million, I've seen even cheaper than that. Even if we go with $10 million regular yacht, $10 million helicopter, $2 million lambos and $30 million island, that's still just $50 million and I'm sure maintanance and building on the island would not exceed $100 million.
At least with tron you would have the joy of dumping it all on bagholders once you get tired of it and seeing them kill themselves.

Why use stupid dots and commas instead of spaces?

1 000 000 instead of 1,000,000.000

Yeah. My debt =-O

slightly off-topic but buying a helicopter is the cheap part. You basically have to buy it over and over again every couple years because of maintenance