Is kucoin really exit scamming? Their ethwallet is emptied

Is kucoin really exit scamming? Their ethwallet is emptied.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x2b5634c42055806a59e9107ed44d43c426e58258
np.reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/81u0bj/kucoin_down_to_587_eth_in_their_wallet_run/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never kept anything on that exchange. It's not compliant with the Korean Regulations on exchanges.

Fucked in the ass if true... Oh well serves me for trusting a korean exchange...

It's chink and based in hongkong

same scamcoin company like nano

No they're not you complete moron
Kys

Withdrawals aren't working properly and dividends aren't paid correctly. Also that wallet is drained out of eth.

+team is deleted from the site and they haven't said anything about these problems.

THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!
I had a small amount on that exchange and can confirm its all gone! Chances are you're fucked if you have anything on there.

Can't withdraw or what is going on? I need more info.

>technical problems
>idiots screaming Scaaaaaam.

Every fucking times. Withdraws are back. As for the dividends I get mine without problems. Maybe you're just retarded.

I sold my KCS today and pulled all my funds out of the exchange just to be safe. The price has since risen slightly. Was meaning to get my funds out of there anyway. Probably FUD. What the hell do I know really?

np.reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/81u0bj/kucoin_down_to_587_eth_in_their_wallet_run/
kucoin mods deleted a post about eth going down in their wallet, now there's only 0.001 ETH left

I get dividens even though I sold my KCS months ago, not sure whats going on, but I don't mind. It is 100% sure there is a problem with KCS.

Also, it appears just to be technical problems. They are still updating and releasing new coins. If it's a scam it is very elaborate. Months ago the site seemed much more sketchy than it does now.

WTF trying to withdraw just gives me some bullshit "funds not available" error. Thank God I only recently bought a couple hundred bucks worth of tokens. Fucking chinks.

Also the fact that it's structure is 100% illegal according to HK law, but who cares about that lawl

The KCS ponzi structure?

ponzi laws , security laws , etc.

you seriously need to educate yourselves on what ponzi is

The payout system for Kucoin is technically illegal. That's why COSS makes you pay 0.001 ETH to get the fee split from your tokens. Hasn't been a problem since it's Chinese and they play fast and loose with finance laws, but it's only a matter of time until the government decides they want their share of the revenue and the entire thing comes crashing down. Looks like this might be it.

bought $350 worth of KCS a few months back
now it's $200
not really too bothered if they exitscam with my lunch money

Nice try kucoin employee

Because if you were exit scamming, you would certainly remove team from website so as to not rise suspicion. Also, they must be fully aware that removing something from your site totally wipes it off the internet. Fucking brainlet

Hey guys remember binance exit scam?

also i remember how people got scammed with PoWh and they start fudding saying all ERC20 tokens were vulnerable lmao

T-they really aren't exit scammin, r-right g-guys? Get joosted round eye faggot

I will eat my dick live on biz if they are

They're not

I don't know why such FUD attack against KuCoin this weekend..

These shithead fudders start with COSS shit shill, then move next to Kucoin FUD.

Nice try.

dude their eth wallet is empty, lately they reduced their fees for eth transactions (btc too I heard), missing dividends and referral rewards, if it smells like shit, looks like shit...

Big if true. Glad I sold up and moved everything out last month.

I received some btc I just took out from there
Erc20 tokens transfer won't make it because there's no eth to pay for gas fees

i smell the poo

How do I hack that account?

Also hot wallets get empy once in a while. They just move funds from the cold ones.

It’s the Nano double spend bug bringing down another exchange. Get out!

Chinks are sneaky bastards.

I JUST RECEIVED MY CV TOKENS GET FUCKED
YEAH THEY MIGHT GOT HACKED OR IDK BUT I STILL GOT EVERYYTHING I WITHDREW
KYS NIGGERS

Idk what you fuckers are talking about. I saw all this FUD last night so immediately withdrew anything I had off kucoin and had little issue doing so.

What is this FUD? I just withdrew eth last night.

withdraws work just fine