About to make a frozen pizza. Any tips?

About to make a frozen pizza. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

finecooking.com/articles/how-to/mash-garlic-paste.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start by making the pizza, then freezing it.

>Get a tombstone cheese pizza
>Buy a small pack of mushrooms
>Put entire pack on pizza
>add extra cheese
>eat entire pizza

Being a teenager rocked.

>cheese on top of mushrooms on a pizza

aww hell naw nigga you finna get smacked

Alright so mushrooms and extra cheese? Not a bad idea. I usually add some extra parmesan and black pepper, but I might give mushrooms a shot. Anything else?

Take the cardboard out from under it before you bake it.

I don't tip the frozen pizza deliver guy. It's against my code of ethics.

why would you freeze a pizza?

To make it taste better?

God you people are fucking retarded with your questions

Alright, got the mushrooms prepped.

Here's the cheese I will be using. A combination blend of parmesan, romano, and asiago. I know the recipe only calls for parmesan, but I was feeling a little fancy tonight.

Here is the frozen pizza. Red Baron brand, in my opinion the best of the frozen pizzas. Usually I get meat trio, but I went with the 4-meat blend this time. Apparently the 4-meat pizza needs to be cooked for 18 minutes instead of 17 which I am used to. I guess it has something to do with the extra meat and food safety requirements. I think 17 should work fine, so I will go with that.

Alright faggots, everything prepped and ready to go. Last chance for recommendations before it goes in the oven.

Add the black olives and fresh tomato slices at the beginning, but wait until a minute or two before you take it out of the oven to add the anchovies.

Went to get a beer while waiting for more suggestions. I don't always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos Equis.

I don't have black olives or anchovies, but I'll get on those tomatoes. Good thinking.

Turns out I only have cherry tomatoes. Hopefully they are okay.

Alright, prepped and ready to go. Any final suggestions before this bad boy goes in the oven?

got any herbs? maybe basil

green/red/yellow peppers too and onion. those 2 vegwetables baked taste delicious, bonus points for red onion

prepare a side of depression to go along with your pie

Okay, picked some fresh basil. Always a good choice of herbs for a pizza.

Added the basil.

I've got some red and yellow sweet peppers, so I'll add a couple of those. Only have green onions, will that work? Or should I skip it?

Put some red onions on it, get a garlic paste going on the crust of the pizza for some flavor.

Unfortunately I only have green onions. Yes or no?

I've got fresh garlic, how to make into paste?

Anyway, finished my first beer so moving onto this. Modelo Especial, the finest of the Modelo beers.

>Unfortunately I only have green onions. Yes or no?
> no, green onions have a different taste, not worth it.

>I've got fresh garlic, how to make into paste?
> finecooking.com/articles/how-to/mash-garlic-paste.aspx

>You can put it on 15 min before it's done.

Next time don't add basil before. Add the basil leaves after and let them sit on the pizza for a few minutes. Let the heat from the pizza naturally earm them. Adding the badil beforehand will risk it burning/charring in the oven and in my opinion taste worst.

no, i really wouldn't recommend green onions, its something ive never tried even by itself so i wouldnt know

its 18 minutes doe. should be ok maybe put it under the mushrooms just to be safe.

> this

You can also sprinkle a dollop of crushed red peppers

A couple of red and yellow sweet peppers.

You wouldn't be the same user who fed his leftover steak to a bunch of stray cats in a parking lot now would ya?

Peppers chopped and added.

Okay, I'll skip the green onions just to be safe.

I'll get on that garlic paste next.

No worries, I'll take the basil off before it goes in the oven. Thanks for the tip.

Don't worry, I already have plenty of depression present.

Nah, but he sounds like a good user. I'll drink to him.

Forgot to mention I already added crushed red and black pepper. Got it covered, bros.

>You wouldn't be the same user who fed his leftover steak to a bunch of stray cats in a parking lot now would ya?

I remember that thread, that was funny.

red pepper is after, just like they give you in all the chain pizza places.

Well darn, I kinda miss him and his silly antics
One of the pics he took of the cats had a school bus making their rounds. Kind of funny imagining feeding a bunch of cats in your pjs and having a bus load of children point and laugh at you.

Fresh garlic.

Made into pseudo paste, following anons instructions.

Spread the garlic paste on the crust, and removed the basil as user recommended. Will add it back on after it is cooked.

Alright bros, is it ready to go in? Any final suggestions?

Not going to pick the pepper flakes off at this point, but I'll add some at the end for good measure.

Coat the crust with tears

its good now, maybe some more sauce since you already added all that stuff but i wouldnt worry about it.

Meanwhile, finished the Modelo, so moving on to a classic; Budwiser. American summer edition, canned.

Great thread, bro!

I haven't cried tears in years. I don't really feel extreme emotions anymore, I'm mostly just apathetic to everything.

Thanks man, glad you liked it.

Not gonna fuck with making sauce at this point. If I had some on hand I would add it, but I don't.

So since there's no more suggestions, into the oven it goes. Wish me luck, bros.

yeah thats why i said not to worry about it, i wasnt expecting you to make any, this thread has been active for about 3 hours just to make pizza.

400 degrees fahrenheit, for 17 minutes (in case anyone wishes to follow the recipe). Meanwhile it finishes cooking, deciding what I should watch while I'm eating. Pic related came in the mail. Anyone seen it before? Or any other suggestions? I have netflix and amazon prime.

I dunno what you're into or what you like but Stanley Kubrick's easy to recommend.

Alright, 17 minutes passed. Turned the oven off and added the basil. Will toss back in the cooling oven to let it crisp up for a few more minutes.

Took a piss while I was waiting.

I like Kubrick. Which movie of his in particular did you have in mind?

Well, The Shining's my favorite. Just depends on your mood I guess.

Pizza's looking great!

All done toasting up. With the combination of the basil and garlic, it smells absolutely delicious. Gotta say Veeky Forums, you make one hell of a frozen pizza.

And of course... the money shot! Tastes amazing. Added sriracha to one half, left the other half plain. Thanks for all your help, bros.

I've seen The Shining before, great movie. I've decided I'll marathon Space Ghost Coast to Coast, on adult swim while eating this glorious pizza.

Looks bootiful user

Enjoy yourself, user. Thanks for the tasty bread!

Add stuff to it to make it more palpable. Fresh cheese, meat etc.

lol

>palpable
Your retardation is palpable.

Lit a candle to set the mood. The pizza tastes great, probably the best frozen pizza I've ever had. Thanks again everyone for your help.

Thanks guys.

You're a little late, but I'll keep that in mind for next time.

classy

The bottle and a half of red wine flowing in my veins is not doing me any favours. Sorry.

ive heard the trilogy of those is amazing. havent seen them yet but i keep seeing them getting reccomended over and over agian.

good bred, user, wish i didn't miss the action in real time.
i like this idea for a thread and might have to copy next time i buy a fro' 'za just to see what results.