Bought the EtherBlue expose, its fucking legit its almost scary. Trips and i post everything from the text file

Bought the EtherBlue expose, its fucking legit its almost scary. Trips and i post everything from the text file.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QRetn2uz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy dog coin

>We are at least 100 years away from having convincing robot waifus

trkips

traps

>We are ten years from clanks

>tfw you'll achieve either extended human immortality or digital consciousness immortality with the gains you get in the next 50 years in crypto
>tfw you really will live long enough to have a harem of robo and techno waifus
>tfw you'll still be unhappy

why is she so ugly underneath?

DELETE THIS

The absolute madman was asking for 2 grand because he enclosed 2 fucking addresses of where he lives and even his telephone numbers.

Is this illegal biz?

The last line is untrue though,

That would make anyone happy

aww you two still have hope. Its unfortunate but no amount of escapism, no matter how grand or fantastic, will ever make you happy

Am I rolling in a larp thread?

damn I am unhappy with life too but you are just a husk of person that uses anime to fill your emptiness. what went wrong user?

Keep rolling ill post it in pastebin

Somewhere on my journey of becoming a better person I realized I need to have accountability for my actions, and in doing so I had realized the world around me deserved the same accountability and I became much more bitter and unempathetic

You are consciousness and are already immortal

stop scaring me user I would like to die one day

you should go back on your journey the past is done nothing you can do, but you can still be happy it just takes time. the world did nothing because it is nothing its only you.
This
your consciousness is the world

lol this guy really wants 0.2BTC
stay poor faggot

Alright?

>extended human immortality

Someone from another thread beat me to it
pastebin.com/QRetn2uz

nice autistic dedication
but its wrong

what is going on

Dafuw is this blue thing?
Are you shilling or what?

There is no escape.

Talk for yourself. I am already happy, immortality and a robowaifu harem would make me extra happy. Just because you are a poor depressed cuck it doesn't mean everyone else is.