Clock genius Ahmed Mohamed on education reform

Is he right, Veeky Forums?

Ok thats great. But you don't just go to school just to learn. You go to school to get a degree so you can get a job and not be neet.

This is the most insipid thing I have read all week. Good thing it's only Monday.

Yes people generalizing people is always right and works in every case. The more nonexistent the scientific prove is the righter it is.

you posted this a while ago and god a huge flame thread

you're posting this again in hopes of getting another huge flame thread

Find the post. If retarded /pol/shits come in here it is none of my concern. Veeky Forums should really implement an ID system similar to 420chan's.

We Jaden Smith now

*then

So hes failing at his new school from the looks of it.

Kys.

Something to the effect of "why are grades used as the determination for passing or failing a class when they lead to learning the material to get the A instead of learning the material just to learn it" was asked of one of my professors during my freshman year. This was a summarized version of his response and is something that I wholeheartedly agree with.

Grades are useful not just as a metric of how much you learned but also how well you can play the game of whatever class you are taking.

Grades are obviously an imperfect measurement of knowledge as there are other factors such as shitty professors, events in life, etc but getting a good grade shows that you are able to get the results you set out to achieve despite all the side bullshit that may or may not have harmed your grade. For example, blaming a bad grade on a bad professor shows that you are bad at playing with the cards you are dealt and may be unable to work with somebody else working on the same project in your future career because they don't conform to your standards.

>be dumb
>blame it on grades
Ahmed, you are stupid. You have to go back.

Why do everybody call me Kys ?

>free will

Because you're a fucking mug.

Are you a calvinist or smth.?

kys

kysm8

Nah m8, I'm just a shitposter

>kiss your sister

back to /b/ with your incest fantasies.

hissssssssssss

stop it

REEEEEEEEEEEE

What an intelligent reply. How ironic it is that you complain about shitposting one moment and your very next reply is a shitpost.

actually people will learn without any quantitative measure the empirically prove they did actually retain the knowledge.