What is it about this year and memes colliding?

What is it about this year and memes colliding?

Other urls found in this thread:

j.people.com.cn/n/2014/0701/c94473-8749106.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorted!

>sorted
Fucking brits

I heard some dipshit on the cooking channel take a bite of whatever chicken bullshit then exclaim, "oh, that's fixed!"

>salmon sashimi
>salmon sashimi
>salmon sashimi

GR ought to be fucking flogged.

Why? That's a very common sushi, at least here in the US.

the nips used to think the idea was gross but it's pretty popular there now too

I see, so is a weeb affecting what he thinks is fine taste.

Not sure about that, he's definitely a cunt though.

Wait, I had tons of salmon sashimi when I was in Japan.

It's just the poor man sashimi.

no air fryer?

Serious question: I think that sushi looks good, so it's not about that, but why is it being served in one of Gordon's restaurants? Isn't his big shtick, "You're an Englishman! Make real, rustic, authentic, local, sensational English food. You're a chunk! Make chinky food."

The first time I tried sushi, I was flying from Japan to Los Angeles. It was one of the in-flight meals. Being active duty Army and an Infantryman, I just inhaled everything in front of my face.

It was good. I've been eating it since.

>It's just the poor man sashimi.
Exactly.
It has barely any flavor, and poor texture for sashimi. There's so many better fish to use, and that coming from Gordon Ramsay? He can go suck cock.

You can go suck cock too, since if you like salmon sashimi, you probably like the taste of cock as well.

PAN
NICE AND HOT

RIGHT
SORTED

>- that's #lunch sorted !

How would you not just kill yourself after typing that?

It was probably a 19 year old PR intern

I want to stomp on a Brit's neck every-fucking-time they say, "...tuck into..." whatever dish they're talking about.

fuck off white boii

the japs will never accept your pale ass so stop trying so hard

What a hack, he didn't even wrap it in bacon.

What's wrong with saying sorted?
You'll be complaining about "bish bash bosh" next

It's got great flavour like all other oily fish and a beautiful buttery texture when raw. I have no idea where those criticisms come from.

The reason raw consumption of salmon in Japan is relatively new is because pacific wild salmon contains a lot of parasites. The sashimi salmon used in Japan today comes from the north atlantic.

You could argue it's also too fatty for some, but the culinary reason is secondary to the more obvious explanation of danger of eating Japanese raw salmon.

Source:
j.people.com.cn/n/2014/0701/c94473-8749106.html

I agree. Japs keep overpaying for all our good fish. Let us keep our decently priced salmon ffs.
Wasn't there a jellyfish craze over there a few years ago? Keep that going, you bastards. We don't want jellyfish here.

You sound like a fucking chimney sweep

What's wrong with saying bish bash bosh?
You'll be complaining about "arumba bumba" next

19 year old would never hashtag something mid-sentence like that

also, what is your point OP? are you surprised that the meme about how he speaks and how he actually speaks have some overlap?

He's probably had sashimi of farmed Atlantic 'salmon' rather than wild pacific

I'm the guy you're talking about, and no, it was wild pacific, I live in the Pacific Northwest. I just think salmon is the worst fish for sashimi, I'd rather have it cold smoked, grilled, pan cooked, hot smoked, in parchment, gravlax, and any number of other ways. Sashimi does NOT bring out the best flavors of salmon.
I always have them sub mackerel for salmon on my sashimi plates. Aji is to die for.

oi! yu avin a giggle m8
yu avin a laf?

>Himalayan pink salt

It's always happened, this is just the year you've finally noticed. Welcome to adulthood, it's all downhill from here.