ITT: Writers and philosophers that definitely browse Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

clubtwentyone.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me

The NRx is the dumbest shit.

/thread

>>>/clubtwentyone.org/

Bill Gass must. Or has a good PR person.

Pinecone

>/http

>

DFW. I don't know if he's in hell or in heaven, but he's definitely browsing it right now.

everything Land says is 100% correct

Veeky Forums is banned in China lad

No, China is banned on Veeky Forums, but one can get around that with a Veeky Forums pass.

He's definitely in hell for writing those garbage meme books.

Douglas Rushkoff told me in an email once he's browsed

>this amount of edge

sorry your pleb ass didn't get it lmao
btw i could also fuck your girlfriend
OH WAIT... you'll never get one because your writing is BANAL SHIT

lmao get fuct

- DFW aka Don't Fucks Wit

james juice

at first i thought the infinite jest is that anyone read it but then i realized the infinite jest was that he wrote it

Neither. Gassposter is just an autistic depressed lowlife.

You sound like a fanboy.

The problem with Land is literally EVERYTHING he says is based on the fucking false premise of singularity. There is no singularity and there will not be unless man INTENTIONALLY creates it. We haven't even worked out consciousness, but its' fair to say that its biologically derived. There is no way to artificially install it into machinery, let alone have your iPhone's siri accidentally be aware of itself and commit homicide or some shit

Land's one of the biggest spooks of the 21st and has one of the largest higher-tier pseud fanbases ill give him that

maybe one of the most wrong posts ever

did you actually read any of his texts, or are you just basing your opinion in all the memes in this board?

I am a bit confused by land. I finished the first chapter of Thirst for Annihilation where near the end he describes Nietzsche as a castrated lesbian. I really didnt get where he was going with this at all.

should I cop?