Was it autism?

Was it autism?

>Understood the human condition better than anyone else before him

>Had a mental disorder that prevents sufferers from understanding the human condition

>Had a mental disorder that prevents sufferers from understanding the human condition

Not autism.

Looks like he had down syndrome.
Perhaps that might explain why he was so fucking out of touch with humanity.

These posts are normally made by autists that want to feel special.

no

this

gross tattoos

degeneracy is the norm now

get over it

not true

What autism really looks like.

>at party
>wanders off mid sentence and stands until morning with his arms behind his back staring pensively off of a cliff
>doesn't move when anyone tries to talk to him

Sounds a bit spergy to me.

Bad trip?

I have an autistic sister and never did I think that Socrates was autistic when I first heard of him, and when I had a flirtation with him in my college ethics class.

Socrates was well able to understand that I was making romantic advances towards him and he reciprocated appropriately, given the social situation we found ourselves in.

it was suicide

also a genius and a great artist, beautiful soul

really makes you think...

omg that slice is ginormous

Incredibly disgusting pictures, don't know why normies actually think the female race can be beautiful

There were some questionable bouts at the trial (and referring to thyself in 3rd person) (if we are to believe Plato) where it *does* seem that autism plays in...

But if you read only what we have, it definitely seems like he's autistic. Relentless logic with literally any statement/question uttered by a human.

But I'm sure it wasn't so theatrical as it seems in writing back then.

they're as disgusting as males but a lot nicer to fuck, everyone is pics of shit anyway user so what's the problem?

Men can become.

I acknowledge female eroticism, but vulgarity is not beauty.

happy to see the spirit of homoerotic trad-fascism is alive and well

It's interesting to think that if these great philosophers had been born today, then every single one of them would have been diagnosed with some sort of mental disorder.

we've been experimenting with creating a synthesis of it, salafism, hyperboreanism/esoterism, deep ecology and primitivism, it's producing interesting results.

nope

Why trust a second-hand account?

Even in journalistic terms this would not support credibility.

But Plato wasn't a novelist or a playwright. He just wanted to get the ideas out. He wouldn't have included more down-to-earth dialogue even if accurate. The result makes Socrates looks pretty OCD about philosophical topics.

Yeah, agreed. But you cant blame people for why they'd think he could be a bit of a sperglord. I mean yeah, stay in jail to prevent people from thinking he actually did corrupt the youth, but yeah, (due to Plato), the guy seems like the type that went around town looking to argue with people on everything... and dhatter the egos of his plaintiffs...

shatter*
[s]but yeah[/s]*

[strikethru code], not [sarcasm]**

because it's the only records we have of Socrates...

Did Socrates have Fetal alcohol syndrome/effects?