A real page turner

>A real page turner

>"Reads like a conflation of the Inferno, the Iliad, and Moby-Dick.....An extraordinary, breathtaking achievement."

>the last panel

"Powerful... A thrill-ride."

>tour-de-force

>a wake-up call
at first i didn't understand this thread, and then i was rustled

mfw

hahahaha I have the book with that exact quote on the back literally next to me right now

>like socrates on steroids

(zizek- absolute recoil)

it's actually tour de france

>A REAL BUTT FUCKER

>you won't want to put this one down!

>A WHIRLWIND OF EMOTIONS

>The greatest book you've never read

This is actually on my version of Stoner.

>Now a major motion picture!

>steroids
>fatfuck

>like socrates on cocaine

Oh my god fuck this one

>tfw you actually want to read a book they made a film out of and the "now a major motion picture" version is the only one you can find

oftentimes also with a new cover that features a still or promotional picture from said movie

My hands are page turners.

>new york times best seller

>Oprah Book Club sticker on cover

This is probably the most meaningless one of them all

>its a real page turner!
>my tfw when they called a book a hands

>sprawling

>young adult

textured

>muscular prose

>breathtaking
>vibrant
>haunting
>biting
>profound
>luminous
>fearless
>mesmerizing
>visceral
You can almost always find one or more of these words in reviews of white progressives' pet minority authors e.g. Teju Cole, Zadie Smith, Junot Díaz, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Ta-Nehisi Coates

>Move over Harry!

GRRM has:
"A once in a generation work of fiction that manages to entertain readers while elevating an entire genre to fine literature"
and
"A fantasy series for hip, smart people, even those who don't read fantasy"

I think you'd have a tough time finding _any_ book without one of those words in the review

>good

>Once in every generation, a man writes a book. This is that book. I am that man.

> _____ has replenished the English language in a way unmatched since (pick 1 to 2: Whitman, Joyce, Melville, Eliot, ...)