Hey Veeky Forums, History and Medieval Studies major here. Can you calculate a reason for me to blow my head off?

Hey Veeky Forums, History and Medieval Studies major here. Can you calculate a reason for me to blow my head off?

Easily

Well lay it on me!

The job roof is low for fags like you. You may have to go back to school for something else or work a dead end job with shit wage for the rest of your life. I did the math

Yeah. You are majoring in History and Medieval Memes for fucks sake.

If that is not a reason to kill yourself then I don't know what is.

Idk this does give you an excuse to be an alcoholic faster.

I'm a Russian Jew does that help?

hope you enjoy teaching, no kidding.

>jew
I can hear /pol/ coming

Oh I'm ready with the shitty history memes.

I actually do unfortunately.

wtf even is this

The based breadfruit bligh of the bounty you profligate

Did you just see how many B's you could put in a title?? Is this what they do in the history department?

Well hello there! You've reached the Romulus' Rustic Rough Roman Romantic Regime of Repetitive Redundancies. A millennium-ish of a pretty rad empire and superior city building will come to you, but only if you come to my house and kill me.

There is no image in the world that could match my reaction.

You could merely shoot me then I couldn't shitpost anyyymore

I'm only sad that someone doesn't know about the mutiny on the HMS Bounty. Even without the history degree, it's a base example of authority balancing levels of punishment, and what happens when you push shit too far. Or put in a more simple way, when you have pressed men aboard a shit ship exposed to hot women after a year.

Honestly, my friends majored in East Asian Civilizations and shit and now they're Yale Law students and will be making a fortune.

If you can get a 4.0 OP, apply to law school and you'll be all set in life. Assuming you have a nice undergrad school of course.

Hey, Veeky Forums, scientist here, can you cite any medieval precedent for you blowing your head off?

Do you happen to descend from Germanic peoples?

OP here. I mean if you want political and literal suicide you can delve into the world of Catiline and the Second Catiline War.

Personally I'm in history literally for the hilarity, such as The War of Jenkins' Ear.

I just looked it up, Bligh could not catch a friggin' break what with the Bounty then the Rum Rebellion.