ITT: God tier novelists

ITT: God tier novelists

What do you think his next book will be about?

a quirky misunderstood teenager finds unconventional companionship while floating from one food related simile/metaphor to the next

Bowls of cereal.

A snow white female breaking all backward and racist social conventions by sexually liberating herself and embracing true love with a chocolate lover.

I bet it will be about an awkward, glasses-wearing teen with messy hair and a love of John Green's favorite authors will meet a girl who is exactly John Green's type, and will go on an adventure together where they will discuss John Green's favorite authors, John Green's favorite breakfast foods, and John Green's favorite sexual practices, which they will perform together. This experience will be described in graphic detail. Then the girl will die because this is a simple way for John to end his fantasy and move on with his life.

william hawkes gaddis

a kid trying to make it in the world, musk inspired
>dreaming of space

A trans teenager. If he hasn't done it already.

but who will be the hurricane then if the main hero is a transgirl? green's hurricane is supposed to be female

...Did I say transgirl?

all trans people are girls to a certain degree

All people are girls to a certain degree

I'm thinking about writing an essay on the evils of John Green. Any suggestions for an outline or for material?

>certain degree
yes

either 100% or 0%

All people inherit genes from their mothers, who are girls
QED

Only do it if you're trying to entertain people. Also, fill it with memes.

>heh, the guys on Veeky Forums are gonna love this!

Throwback to that guy who put up a video of himself drunkenly slamming Blood Meridian. God, what cringe.

That's the idea. Like a Cracked article back when that website was entertaining (was it ever really, or was I just young?). If I get it published anywhere I'll include a picture of David Foster Wallace.

t. Muhammad

>Throwback to that guy who put up a video of himself drunkenly slamming Blood Meridian
Link?

So everyone is bigender

>t. Muhammad

What did he mean by this?

Couldn't find it after a minute. Sorry dude.

kekd