Are these any good? Keep seeing commercials for them

Are these any good? Keep seeing commercials for them.

Definitely my man! :P they're the bomb XP

I thought the commercial was pretty funny

Pretty dense for 340g of food.

HAHAHAHAHA
HIM SPANK MACARONI HUMEHUMEHUME

>artisanal frozen dinners

bump for curiosity

Not another Carbonara-thread
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mother of God.

Jesus fucking Christ are the noodles made out of fat?

>710 calories
>340g

I know it's hard to believe but mac n cheese has such things as butter and cheese, hence the calories

Owned by Heinz, so probably it's probablt some unholy marriage of Smart Ones and Bagel Bites.

Probably tastes like it too.

I make homemade and it's only 500 calories for a bowl full.

But they usually don't have 1200mg sodium, 85mg cholesterol, and 17g saturated fat.
I make my own mac n' chee all the time and I promise you it's not anywhere near as disgustingly unhealthy as these Devour meals.

Tried a few, that one sucked. The lasagna was ok, chicken and waffles was bretty gud

even just a bowl full of noodles has 500 calories

Animal products have cholesterol, a tablespoon of butter itself has like 8 grams of sat. fat. When you make things homemade you really don't have a good idea of what exactly you're consuming, that's why things look so bad when you can read the label on a fast food box.

>340 g

I hate how everything comes in such small portions and we all have to buy two just to feel full, it's bullshit marketing

If you're not a ham planet, all that fat and protein should be satisfying for such a small amount of food.

Some fatfuck at my work with no taste in anything eats them every day.

>710 calories
>Small portion

Found the fat ass

try eating 710 cals of broccoli and chicken vs 710 of cheese and noodles

which one will have the bigger portion

I purchased 9 brands of frozen macaroni and cheese and that was one of them. Over the course of a month I tested them to see which I like best so I know which one to get if I ever want frozen mac n cheese. The devour one came in 3rd place. It's not that bad and if they had a yellow cheese one it would probably come in 2nd place for me. It has a strong bacon flavor and is pretty good for a frozen meal. Stay away from banquet brand mac n cheese. It's awful. You get like 1/3 cup pasta and 3 cups of sauce in that brand making it like soup and none of it has any flavor.

>I purchased 9 brands of frozen macaroni and cheese and that was one of them. Over the course of a month I tested them to see which I like best so I know which one to get if I ever want frozen mac n cheese.

It took 3 different grocery stores to find them all and Walmart had the majority of them that I hadn't seen before.

gemelli is the best pasta for mac and cheese, but then again it is frozen mac and cheese

Gemelli is the best pasta, period.

Fuck that. You could have 2 slices of pizza for that.