Are you a dunker?

Are you a dunker?

I'm a dipper.

im a stick my dick in and twister

If you're not you're a commie bastard and can get out of this country.

I put a bunch of them in a glass of milk and then scoop them out when they are soft.

this guy gets me

>Step 1: Put the cookie in your mouth
>Step 2: Put the milk in your mouth
>Step 3: ????
>Step 4: Profit!

I also do this but drink the milk first, then stir up the oreos so it becomes a slurry then I eat it

I lick n dip

I'm a drowner.

Until the bubbles stop.

I eat one of the cookies on each oreo I eat, and then come back and eat the rest

when I do that the cookies stay somewhat hard for some reason its weird

Right as the bubbles stop, they are just perfect.

Anyone else use a measuring cup for dunking?

I put them in a sealed container with lots of bread. After a day, they get super soft, so there's no need to dip or dunk them.

I don't like them at all, so no.

I hold it in the milk until air bubbles stop coming up.
It's the best that way.

Yessss

This is what I do
Then I break it with my tongue and experience nothing but flavor

Are these fuckers coming back this year?

I crush/smash them into powder then mix them into the milk.

I just eat it why would I have it with milk good god you fucking subhumans disgust me sometimes.

I'm a scraper. I take of the disgusting layer of fat in the middle. Then, I enjoy the chocolate biscuit. I also dip, occasionally. Sometimes without having removed the layer of frosted fat. :)

das it mane
>childhood eat lard discard godly cookie

I haven't been sober in probably more than 4 years now, so yeah. I usually put down a 750ml bottle of Chardonnay right when I get home and get settled in and make dinner. I will usually have a few (4-5) beers in between glasses of wine and dinner as well.

By this point I don't feel like slowing down so I'll hit my liquor cabinet and drink anywhere from 1 to 10 mix drinks depending on how well I can rationalize to myself how much more shitty I'm going to feel tomorrow with each drink.

At least I'm not drinking before work anymore, so at least there's that...