Daily reminder that this coin will be at double digits before the month is over

Daily reminder that this coin will be at double digits before the month is over

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/video/what-is-cryptocurrency-and-should-you-risk-your-money-with-it-1176396355663
youtube.com/watch?v=6ayTetluaGg
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
youtube.com/watch?v=vd4VnkuCjI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

.99¢ confirmed

We are gon make it.

Don't believe me?
Check em.

I must be fucking delusional but, I am getting ready to make another huge LINK purchase when this piece of shit drops below 60 cents.

Realistically speaking...

What do you expect from LINK in the next 6 months (that's around how long I am willing to hodl for)?

6 month is too short dude
LINK is at least till end of 2019 hold
dont listen to those retards saying 1000$ EOY

This rocket will be seen from sun when it will launch! $1000 EOY 2018

sats?

Wrong

Nothing, this is a long term hodl. 2020-2025 type returns. You’d be looking at like 5$? 10$?

>deluded linkies itt

The classic "it'll take too long" FUD. Listen to it at your own peril.

honestly, about $50 by the end of august

I know six months is too short for the price singularity (it 's the equivalent of buying sub 1 dollar Eth and thinking it "mooned" after reaching 20 dollars).

Having said that we have to expect some progress on this project in the next six months. And I want to get an consensus of what everyone here thinks that progress looks like.

Remember this is a long hold.
Small fry investors will get bot raped trying to day trade.
Check in on it ss you wish, but don't lose faith.
This is your ticket out. Don't be a fool.

I wasn’t trying to fud. I hope I’m wrong, I just expect the infinity signal next to chainLINK around that time. Everything before that is weak babby hands.

$10 minimum

It's pretty much confirmed the price won't go over $1 until Q4, then we might see $5, which will slowly rise to $50 until 2025.
Might actually be $1000 in 10-15 years.

yeah listen to this guy who puts the currency sign after the amount

ameritard detected

I'm English

At least hold this through 2 mooning periods, dude. ETH went from $8 to 400 before coming back down to $150 and going sideays for a few months before its run to $1400.

I highly suspect that once Link's utility is realized it'll run similarly to that... probably a run to $40 max before a drop to $10 where it'll hover around for a while, consolidating for a run to $100-200.

I think Sergey is going to drop some big news this month which might start the ball rolling.

I bought it at around 0.000064 LINK/BTC.

When can I cash out without a loss?

never, it's only going down from here. the entire market is dying because crypto has no use case beyond speculation

2:50

ChainLINK on national television. btfo pajeets

today.com/video/what-is-cryptocurrency-and-should-you-risk-your-money-with-it-1176396355663

Praise and good will!

Can't wait for another crash.

Quality link meme my friend.

OH SHIT

yeah, double digit sats.

you are a MANIAC
youtube.com/watch?v=6ayTetluaGg

HAHAHAHA

i did it i went all in today i cant take the stress anymore wish me luck boys

Welcome

MANIACS

That dude did us a solid

How is LINK gonna reach 60$ though. It means mcap of 60 billions.

Hurf durf what is circulating supply

$1000. A dollar thousand... I like it after the number my famalam

Their platform is shitty.

I doubt anyone is going to use them unless they update it or some shit.

how can you all stay positive when LINK just keeps dumping and dumping every single day
SXSW is coming and if nothing happens there it'll be sibos v2 except ten times worse.

because we bought low and our valuation on link doesnt hinder on sxsw (unless youre talking about newfriends)

that's bullshit, I bought low too at 20 cents but you don't see me being all delusional

You have to learn to distract yourself and grow willpower.

Not gonna lie, piece of shit millennial here with low attention span. HODLing has been a mental test and it has taught me more about myself than anything else I have learned so far in "university" or "working". The ability to do the same thing day after day for a higher purpose (be it for future return on investment or intangible gains) is what you need to accomplish anything else in life.

In crypto you have to wait months/1 year to get results. If you invest in the stock market get ready to wait 5 years for a 15 percent "moon".

Then sell, pussy faggot

It has begun

Nice, just bought 10k

>Daily reminder that this coin will be at double digits before the month is over
>.44usd

Chainlink is scam.

Just take a look at the poor software they revealed a few weeks ago

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink

It's nothing else than a poorly written websocket wrapper. Not to mention the software architecture, missing scalability or golang itself. Even the API spec is far from being business ready or in any shape, that banks would rely on. Take a look at Sergey and how nervous the guys have been at the conference.

youtube.com/watch?v=vd4VnkuCjI0

How does this even qualify for a $1 eoy? Unbelievable. People at biz should be really ashamed of themselves.

can you help me out m8s?

This is good FUD, saved.

this