Are we mooning?

are we mooning?

That's no moon.

i will by your bags when this chink shit scam hits 2.50

how does bmw benefit from this?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Sunny, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the VEN hodlers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Walton, and I have over 300 confirmed dApps.

I am trained in strong hands and I’m the top hodler in the entire US VEN forces. You are nothing to me but just another wojack. I will wipe you the fuck out with strong hands the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Sunnys across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out those pathetic little things you call your hands. You’re fucking JUSTed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hodl you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed FUD, but I have access to the entire arsenal of a Discord Pump and Dump Channel and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the exchange, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shill fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking broke, kiddo.

Its a small asian side branch of bmw, with no more details, just like their vaporvare blockchain that has yet to shown to the public, and a $500 nfc sticker printer as a working product.

VEN is wannabe Walton coin
Fake partnerships
Fake everything
Just a big fat scam

You obviously know nothing about VeChain. It's going to be huge this year. If you're not holding Vechain this year you're literally retarded. Keep holding your proven scamcoin though salty walty

why do you bother?

Walton has patents on much better tech, an excellent team, smart city contract in china and Korea, 47 partnerships and launches their mainnet this month.
Ven need to buy their tech from others , a tier 4 city smart city contract and a $500 nfc sticker printer as a working product, with mainnet releasing maybe in June.

wanta bean watlten coine

OMG! Can't believe you're this salty! Thank you user! Keep doing the great FUD!

It's not BMW. It's a chinese BMW dealership they are partnering up with.

Sorry salty walty. VEN actually has partnerships with huge companies such as DNV GL, BMW, and is majorly invested in by Bryer Capital. You guys have literally nothing and for good reason

this thread reads like two bots trying to talk shit to eachother with broken engrish

Did Mr. Walton tell you to say that?

>companies such as DNV GL, BMW, and is majorly invested in by Bryer Capital.
You do realize it's a complete lie and the devs have been preparing an exist scam for the last 3 months?
That's what you get when you buy chink coins.

ven fags are all paid shills. chink coins are absolutely the worst scummy as fuck all of them

>muh walton
ALL chink coins are a scam= VEN=Walton. How hard is that to understand?
If you don't invest into white-only coins, you will stay poor forever.

>sup

Salty walty please. You can still buy Vechain. We will be in top 10 very very soon. Whether you like it or not.

I don't buy chink coins, thank you. Neither Walton, nor VEN.
There is no difference between 2 in the first place. It's just another Tron.
Chink coin buyers are the same retards, who bought bitconnect.
Prepare to VEEEEECHAAAIN.

Fucking CCK triggered my stop losses before the rebranding AND fucked my bitch

whats your point?

Salty Walty sat on a wall...

same as anything else it's to improve efficiency in the supply chain for bmw parts and prevent counterfeits. you unknowingly install a non bmw part in your car you can fuck your shit up bad. happened to me.

how do you believe any of that after all the missed deadlines and scams they have pulled. they are so incompetent that even scam without getting caught red handed. scamming is what the chinks do and they can't even do that right

i dont get it: why is ven not mooning? what went wrong??? my bags are getting heavy...

BMW has nothing to do with it. They partnered with a chinese BMW dealership. It's a scam.

Sunny lo bought a BMW and now they are "partnered"

Why comments are so stupid now?