Closed all my short positions. Haven't opened any new positions but I'm looking for a good entry point for a long

Closed all my short positions. Haven't opened any new positions but I'm looking for a good entry point for a long.

Support held for the third time (exact same pattern as we had at 10.3k before bouncing to 10.9k) and I'm expecting another run shortly.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Zata_Zu
youtube.com/watch?v=LK3U-HoSoqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So, something like 110XX as an entry point for a long?

When should I buy some BTC?

I took a gamble on your call and made a little profit. I'd like to tip you.

Indeed.
OP, post a tip jar.

plase bitcoin shaman tell me, is shorting ada a good idea now? is shorting etc a good idea now?
i was 5x shorting etc from 2800 from the other day, woke up this morning noticed it pumped from 2500 to 2600, closed my short, a little after it pumped to mid 2700 now its crashing agan.. should i get in again? i believe its going to dump hard tomorrow im afraid of a pump that could liquidate me though

Might be too greedy waiting for sub 11.1k at this point. With the bounce off triple bottom I'll take a 11100~ entry if need be, I'm already regretting not opening a long position the moment I closed.

ETH: 0xbf95211a0c0bd122e8366497e7627491091774f1

BTC: 1PnVLfzRh1osdwtscpJ5MXdPoHQxQ4VALg

From the charts alone I'd stay away from ETC, which is in a claer downtrend with no signs of reversal. ADA looks to be consolidating near 24hr ATH with a lot of resistance around 2.6k, perhaps try to trade a breakout there, not that I only glanced quickly at the charts so my opinion probably isn't valid.

would you go long on btc if we bounced on 11080 11100? would you short it insted if it broke under?

Not opening shorts before 10700. I could see a bounce off 10.9k still happening (although not as likely by this point). Opening a long on the next bounce off a dip, not having sat an exact buy target.

>sold all my alts for BTC expecting another run
>BTC drops and alts go up
FUCK SAKE WHY DOES THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT I EXPECT ALWAYS HAPPEN REEEEEEEE

Opened a long. Entry 11120. Sell targets 11300, 11500, 11700.

You have a discord op?

No, though you can find me at twitter.com/Zata_Zu

>makes profit
>immediatly has to spend some of it

you are never gonna make it

I swear it's looking crashy as fuck right about now.

I can't imagine it crashing without touching 11.7k again

Very lol...wtf just happened?

Here we go boys. Glad I wasn't greedy and waited for a sub 11.1k entry.

kek you were right it pumped

What the fuck indeed.

i missed it cus i went out for 10 min, never leave your house REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sold off 2/5 of my position at 11.3k.

i see sideways action for the next 5 hours and then a drop of like 1-200 and then a retest of 12k

Time for some dump

Could be. But I believe we already confirmed 11k as support and the run has already started.

That's a great entry. I got 11150, but it was dumb luck and poorly timed desu.

I got in last night on the big red candle on the 4h chart.

I think we can get past 11.5k... maybe as high as 11.7k.

>12k
I'd be surprised if it got that far on this swing.

Likely a bounce a 11.5 or 11.7k. I'd be shocked if it starts going sideways at 11.3k

Do you recommend opening a long now at >11,300 or waiting for a dip?

I wouldn't personally open a long just after a breakout, I would wait for a dip myself, though I belive we're retesting 11.5k shortly.

So fucking bullish right now

You've been calling exact tops and bottoms for 2 weeks straight, just how? Do you have insider whale pump knowledge or something? Even the best TA fags don't have results like these

“everything is a great entry after you look at it in the cold light of the sun from under the water”

please bitcoin shaman create a bitmex telegram /discord group
us brainlets need your blessed predictions

I'm very confident in reading BTC at the moment, basing my calls on both instinct and technicals, no insider knowledge.

As said earlier, between keeping a thread up on Veeky Forums, and actually trading, I don't think I'll have enough time to upkeep a discord group. If you missed my thread you can get updates at twitter.com/Zata_Zu

followed

Z NEVER MARGIN
words to live by

This guy turned 0.2btc into 8btc in 2 weeks. I don't think he gives a shit about Z

Buy KNC and thank me later.
Forget it, don't buy KNC DO NOT BUY.

based OP, what is going on with NEO

he probably IS Z. make two different calls but still get tips and followers.

Looks like it's bouncing back from oversold, seems like a decent long entry, but I can't really give you solid advice on altcoins since I don't trade them.

*shocked

It just hit the top of the 1h Bollinger Band, so it's probably going to take a little pitstop here before resuming it's upward trajectory. The 4h chart make it look like it can get past 11.5k.

Picrelated, a fucking bunch of btc sold at ~11350.

many longs or partial longs closed perhaps?

I really want to build a system that can watch for RSI divergence on markets that I'm interested in. On the 1h chart, there was slight divergence before the big pump that would have hinted at a good entry point.

He sold too early.

I closed there as well lol

Nah, when you sell that much you need to sell it on a green candle not to crash the price. I think the sole purpose of the current candle was to make normies buy the whalebags.

No one ever lost money taking a profit. I live and die by those words myself, I always do partial closes in my trades.

Nah, when you sell that much you need to sell it on a green candle not to crash the price. I think the sole purpose of the current candle was to make normies buy the whalebags.

When you ladder your buys/sells, do you generally close 1/3rd of your position at each of the 3 targets, or how do you weight it?

While 500k is a fair chunk, it's by no means whale territory. 500k on 25x leverage represents 1.45BTC.

Think we get rejected at 11500

Looking at the 1d chart, what do you think will happen after it hits the top of the 1d Bollinger Band?

Does this look like a cup and handle on the 1d to anyone else?

Unfortunately, unable to tell.
It's just filled orders with filtering by size.

The entry point is less than 5% of what matters
Exit is what matters my d00d

>open a long after a 2k uptrend

You are fucking 20% late. Wait for a decent dip.

As I said, I'm expecting 11.7k~ to be the next heavy resistance, might see retracement to make higher lows before going further at that point.

We've breached 11.5k.

>DAT GREEN DILDO

THAT'S IT, IT'S MOONING, I'M GOING ALL IN

Closed another 2/5 of my position at 10500.

noob here, what's the name of this indicator?

moving average

What leverage do you prefer to use?

Moving Average

10x or 25x. I generally use 10x on trades I'm unsure on but I still consider +EV on risk/reward. 25x on the trades with clear buy signals and where I'm comfortable on my position.

Good time to short?

Would not short here. Perhaps at 11.7k depending on the road there.

Question. I want to learn how to trade. Until now, I have only buy alts and hold the projects I think are good (with reasonable amount of success), where can I learn? I know there is a lot of "common sense" involved, but I want to go a step further.

oh wow we're about to cross that's huge news!

I bet it bounces off of $12k again and declines rapidly after that.

What time charts do you usually follow?

For a beginner in TA, what would you recommend learning in order of priority?

Thanks for sharing your strategies, it's good to see some quality posts once in a while.

Yeah it wasn't ideal but I was about 30 seconds too slow to open my long at 11.1

Opened it at 11.2 instead on 25x and took profits at 11.3 and 11.5 just now.

Wonder if we see 11.7 or should I close the rest soon

>11.2
That's still a decent entry.

So what know, looks like 11.5k has been rejected and head and shoulders forming on the 5m.

so What now ****

Wait for it to do something that gives an idea as to where it wants to go next

IT'S CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

Is this a do-the-opposite of Veeky Forums moment?

haha

youtube.com/watch?v=LK3U-HoSoqY

for your amusement

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

shut up

I never went in to begin with. Just felt like spicing this thread up.

i panic sold on that recent dip below 11.4

oh well hoping to open a 10x short at 11.75

sound good?

Chart still looking good. Bullish consolidation, making a higher low.

Do you think its worth putting a long in now or should I just wait it out fir a bit. I took profit at 11350 and have been out since.

No. We're heavy resistance around the 10700 area. Try swingtrading the dips around 11400-11600.

IT'S MOONING, BUY!

hey mate keep tips rolling im not folllowing you to a tee but appreciate your ta contributions to biz. will donate if i get some gold happning

have a short at 11200. am i fucked? should i take the L and close it now or hope for a dip to breakeven

ALL IN BUY

tfw actually all in buttcoin rn

Same.

Update: Closed the last of my position at 11459 and opened a short at 11459, bears seem very exhausted.

Stoploss 11550.

THE NEXT 30 MINUTES FOR BITCOIN ARE

C R I T I C A L

targets?

Was it due to the RSI divergence on the 4h?